New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Don't b gutted magiclove, it's 2lb less than u were last week and 2lb closer to ur goal!!

What I've noticed from this site is that ppl on a conventional diet are soooo chuffed with a 2lb loss yet us LL ppl seem to think it's a failure! I'm sure that's crooked thinking ....

Xx

ur doing so well mags..... as the other girls hav said 2lbs nearer ur goal!! xx

Hey! Some of my best losses have been 2lbs!! LOL... ;)

Didn't you know mags... 2 is the new black!! :D

You're doing great hunny... few more weeks, that's all... just a few more weeks... hang in there...

xx

Hey Mags, don't be sad - that's a bag of sugar or 2 packs of butter!

Mags, I hope you don't feel too bad about the 2 lb. The weight is probably slowing down because you're getting closer to your goal. I've certainly found these last few pounds the toughest! Hang in there!

Congrats on your 2lbs Mrs! :D

two pounds is fab and the new black. getting so close to your goal! Chin up and onwards and downwards.

Thank you so much ladies. The support here is amazing!
I've been having a tough time. Every day is a struggle now. I keep wanting to have something to eat but somehow I have managed to stay on the program. I need to tell myself it's almost the end and that soon I'll be able to enjoy food.
It's sooo tough though.... :(
Anyway I thought I'd post a quick reply as haven't been on here much lately. Hope everyone is ok.
X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I'm back!!!!!!
.....with my tail between my legs (or however you say it)

I had a massive blow out for the past 4 days. Huge!
That's all I'm gonna say to that...
Aaaanyway... as expected I'm really struggling to go back on the plan now. I'm fine during the day and then I lapse in the evening :(
Help! I need so advise girls!
How do I get my head in the right place again?!!
It's ridiculous! I know I can be abstinent! I've done it before! Why is it so hard to stick to the plan now?!!!
:(
I'd be damned if I let this beat me though! There is no way I am undoing all my hard work now...

Aw hun dont beat yourself up.

You have been so positive to others when they have these types of lapses. If the evenings are difficult is it worth you planning something to keep you occupied. You know you can do this and you are so close to your goal, dont give up now.

Stay strong xx

Tbsx is right. You are inspirational on this forum. 4 days is a minor blip! I hope u enjoyed? ;-) it is so hard to get back on that LL wagon, I find evenings difficult too. I've been to bed early a lot recently, maybe not to sleep but with a good book. I find if I watch tv, I want a glass of vino or worse! Keep the faith, you will get there in the end. I cheat every week, and although my journey could be shorter the scales in the long term are still going down! My view is if I hadn't had social enjoyable days eating with others I'd have definitely given up by now. X

hey chick, dont beat yourself up too hard. its done and dusted. now draw a line under it and move on from it or the guilt from it will only make it worse. as others have said you are a massive support and inspiration to everyone on here but you are not invincible. things ARE gonna happen that may or may not lead us to food. ive not quite mastered how to stop turning to food but i am mastering admitting to it and moving on. this whole proccess is a journey and we might make the wrong turn now and again but all we need to do is ask for help and we can get back on the right road again, youv done that so well done. im off today so if you need me or feel any temptation just phone or text. im here. im sending you huge hugs chick... xx

Hiya doll!

Do not let this beat you, you could read over your diary and see how you felt in the beginning..? and see just how focused and determing you were when starting LighterLife.....
Quote" LL works and that is a fact. You just have to stick to it, go to your group meetings and most importantly don't leave to cope with it on your own without doing RTM!

I personally know I will definitely see this till the end this time.
It's scary and like all of you newbies I need all of the encouragement and support I can get.
I am sure though we can all help each other get to where we want to be!
We deserve it and most of all we are worth the effort!!!"

These are your words Mags... come on chick you can do this!!!!
You deserve it remember!
:hug99:

:girlpower:

Aaaaawwww thanks chicas!
I'm genuinely moved :)
Yes! I know I can do it! I know I have it in me!
I will see this through and I will finish what I started. No matter what!
Thank you for all your support! X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Back