New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Arr hugs off me too mags!
Sexy xx

and hugs off me toooo!!! x

Sending you all the love and best wishes in the world honey. Life is a true pain in the a** on times. It will pass. xx

She's right Magda. I say to other people and I am reminding myself now - nothing stays the same. When life is good you know it won't be like that forever. When life is SH*T - you know it can only get better.
Hang on in there hun. xx

Thanks Hun.
I feel numb. I honestly thought I am finally getting close to finding my happiness.

Guess I was wrong...

Thank you so much for all your support ladies.
Please bear with me while I try to put my life back in one piece.

Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I had a moment yesterday when I suddenly realised that the thing I was chasing the most through my weightloss was happiness, it's dawned on me that actually being happy shouldn't be associated to being slim it's lots of other things that attribute to your happiness.

Not sure there is a moral to this story but wanted to share it with you, keep smiling beautiful xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya hun. Hope your feeling better chick. Accepted your friend add on FB tks.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

big hugs mags x

Thinking of you. xx

Thanks girls.
I'm ok. I'll live lol
Men huh?! ;)
Good news is I'm still determined to finish this damn thing with style!
I have a few more weeks left of abstinence and then one week of lite while I'm away and then RTM from week 4 when I get back.
I should be over and done with by end of august!
Bring it on!!!!
Had a day from hell at work but survived without wanting to reach for chocolate! lol
The Beck Book is amazing!! It helps me so much already!
Hope everyone is cool xx

Glad to see your post. No wise words. just total agreement,,, bloody men! lol xx

How you doing lovely girl ? Head above water? Thinking of you x

I'm ok Hun thank you for thinking of me.
Sorry for not posting lately. Work's been mad trying to hit target so my team can get their bonus. We did it though! So pleased! :)
My bf came to see me in the store on Friday to tell me he managed to get us the tickets to see Sade next Tuesday.
That was a very nice surprise I must say.
He knows how much I love her and the tickets to her gig have been sold out for ages.
He's trying bless him.
Tomorrow I agreed to meet him so we can talk (again). So we'll see.

My flatmate and I have decided to enrol to a 6 week course of Introduction to Basic Counselling.
He's really interested in CBT and I want to do it to help myself mainly. Who knows what might come out of it though.

Last night me and my team went out for a drink to say goodbye to my assistant as she's leaving to have a baby.
We had a very interesting evening. I surprised myself by willingly opening up to them and telling then about my issues with weight and food etc.
To my surprise one of my girls who's an ex ballerina and a size 4 told me she has similar issues with accepting her body and loving herself and comforting with food.
It really made me think.
It just goes to show that it really doesn't matter what size we are. We are all the same and we all have our own issues with our bodies.
We both decided we will start loving ourselves more from now on. Its nice to know though if I needed to I'd have someone to talk to who knows what I'm going through.

Overall a good week. Must try and see me LLC tomorrow as I won't be able to go to my Tuesday's class as I'll be in the O2!

Have a good bank holiday weekend ladies :)

Well done on the target!

Aw what a lovely thought to get you the tickets, have a fab time!

Hope the chat goes well with your man, thinking of you xx

Heya huni, just popped my head in to say hello and give big big hugs! Keep on going sweetheart you deserve this and have come so far now! Crossing my fingers and toes for you and your man, men are strange things! I just hope he sees your worth a million sweet xxx

Hey angel. Thank you so much.
My head is all over the place at the moment.
Bloody men.......
lol

Back