New beginnings

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mandajane2004, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. mandajane2004

mandajane2004 New Member

I am starting back on the wagon next Tuesday after I have done my shopping. Has anyone got any tips for starting again, I havent been to SW since last August and I really need to get rid of this weight....any comments would be appreciated :crazy::crazy::crazy:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cleogin

Cleogin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hiya
    Well done for coming back

Plan ahead is my first tip, secondly write everything down. I put notes in my phone if I have no paper to hand, and update my food diary later. Lots of people do food diaries on here and I seems a very good idea.

Good luck with it :)

4. 10 year diet

10 year diet Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Remember vartiety and to always use your syns if you avoid treats thats when you tend to binge.
    Have fun with it and try lots of new recipes and as above always write it down and plan

5. Briar

Briar Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Variety is key!
    I'm guilty of eating the same things every day but I'm trying to change that now so that I don't get bored and just fall off plan.
    Drink plenty of water too!

Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.