New Beginnings

Glad the hunger has gone Mary - I'm sure ur have fab results at WI so it will all be worth it :)

Welcome back Mary, great to see you back on here. So sorry for your loss, very hard, I know. Next week will be a year since I lost our very close friend too, can't believe it's been a year already.

Good for you getting back on exante and good luck for getting rid of the smoking again. We all know you can do the both together!!

Day 5/6 yesterday was just the usual, shakes, bar and loads of water, and thankfully not feeling hungry at all. Today I got some of the Tesco apple water, so it will be nice to have a change from the Strawberry water, I also got some of the MRB's as they are still 6 bars for £3.50 and these can be used on Exante, so its nice to have a change too.

So far so good, no moans or groans or anything physical, but already looking forward to getting back to food again.

Thank you Bev, yes it is very hard to lose someone so close. OH my, that year has flown past, I can still remember you saying about your loss. Keep strong hun.

Glad you're feeling okay on it hon ... how long did you say you are going to do it for? I've forgotten :eek: xx

You can have coke zero too if you want a change x

Glad the hunger has gone and you sound like you're doing fab on it :) x

Good to see you back Mary. Sorry to hear about your friend. Will be joining you on Exante tomorrow :) x

Glad the hunger's passed, it all gets so much easier from here on in! I know you can do it though, good luck!

Thanks girlies.

Well I have not really planned on how long to stay on it, but my train of thought at the moment is to stay on it for the 4 weeks that I have bought, then use LT shakes, maintenance shakes, and bars for a few weeks of a refeed, which should take me to around Xmas/New Year.

I will wait till January then to see what my weight is to decide whether to do another four weeks on Exante.

To be honest, the more exante products I am using, the more I actually dislike them, even though I get bored of just having strawberry and chocolate shake on LT, I liked them better. Exante is so much cheaper though!

Decisions, decisions.

Been a busy bee today, changed bed, ironed, cleaned all the floors, dusted all over, shopped, cooked Beef Casserole for Phill, so hopefully that exercise will be good for my WI tomorrow.

Talking about food, Phill had Gammon Steak for dinner yesterday, smelt delicious, later he munched a packet of cheese and onion crisps, later on he had cheddars and pieces of cheese, and later on he had a handful of chocolates from the Quality Street tin - Ooooh I could easily have killed him :D

I was proud of myself yesterday, because when I am on Total Meal Replacement, I always have a cheat night once on my four days off, where I have something like chicken breast and brocolli, or fish and poached egg, plus a glass of white wine, and I planned to do that last night, but just didnt fancy it. Oh well, it will keep in the freezer until my next four off and if I fancy a cheat night, I will have it then :)

Well done on not having anything yesterday mary - let is know how u get on at WI tomorrow x

Yeah fab Mary! Funny how much men can consume! When is wi?

Great not to feel like the 'nawties' ;) Good luck for wi tomorrow :) xx

Brilliant, well done for not having your 'cheat' you'll enjoy it more next time as it'll be when you really want it!

Oh men make me mad too with what they can eat!! grr!! xx

Your first week is nearly done and dusted! You'll get a great result after your efforts. I have to say the mere thought of shakes makes me shudder. Holding that thought keeps me on the straight and narrow more or less, lol!!
Well done

OMG - I am delighted to have lost a whopping 9lbs this week :D:D:D

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning as I have not weighed in the past few days :angel:
I know what you mean Molly, I actually used one of my LT ones this morning, as even though I dont really want it, the exante ones are beginning to give me the boke :confused:

Oh well, just a few weeks left. Off to update my stats now and thanks for all the good wishes and support girls.

Fantastic loss Mary :) x x

Fab loss Mary!!!!!

Oh what a super week one!!!! Week two on its way! Well done.

wowser! FAB loss mary, well done :D xxx

Amazing!!! Well done Mary xx

Back