New Beginnings

Fantastic loss Mary, knew you could do it. That should spur you on and keep you focused for week 2!

WOW!!! Fantastic result :D:D Well done Missis!!! :) xx

Well I had an unexpected few days off plan, as I was babysitting for 2 days. I could have still stuck to it, but its not often I have the chance to be a big kid and play on the beach, you JUST have to have a few chips after that ;);)

Back on plan tomorrow :D

Well done for getting ur head back into it and going straight back on plan x

How u doing Mary? Hope ur ok - just wanted 2 say your such a lovely person mary! I've worked with u and you have been so supportive even when ur/we having a tough time!
When I've had a rubbish time I've always listened 2 u cos I know you have had an advantage over anyone because you know me personally - and I always respect the advice you give me xxx

Firstly, thank you Sarah, what a lovely thing to say.

I am fine thanks, looking forward to getting back on exante (not to the tastes though, I dont really like them now), I am nights now and Sunday night, so once I get out of bed tomorrow, I am on exante for 3 weeks, then take it from there.

Are you starting again on Monday?

Glad you were able to enjoy your couple of days 'break'. Back on the straight and narrow and I bet it'll hardly show at all :) xx

Funny isn't it? I prefer the Exante ones myself :) x

I like the peanut and toffee bar, the strawberry and banana shake and the veg soup, the others make me a little gaggy after a bit. I must try adding some mint tea and maybe coffee to alter the tastes.

Best of luck getting back to TFR. Taking breaks must make it so hard starting again so I hope you don't find the next few days too hard.

Glad you had a nice few days off and hopefully you can get back on track now :) xxx

Oh yeuch, I tried to take a couple of exante products today when I got out of bed, and I just heaved at them both. I really dont like them.

I ended up having a BL MRB for lunch. Smoked river cobbler, cauli and cabbage for dinner, and brought an LT shake and cuppa soup to work.

Looks like I wont be doing TFR as I just cant handle the shakes. I will go to Tesco tomorrow and get some Mint Tea to try and alter the chocolate one, and I can use some of the others, but obviously there isnt enough to justify doing 3 shakes a day. Back to the drawing board :(:(

First day of no smoking today also, not going too badly, although I did have a few cravings and thought about stopping a couple of times on the way to work to buy some, but I didn't :D

Summary of todays food.

*BL Bar
*[STRIKE]LT Shake[/STRIKE]*Smoked river cobber, cauli, cabbage.
*1 oxo cube made into a drink.
*6 extra strong mints.
*1 Tomato and Basil cuppa soup.
*2 small pizza slices.
*4 werthers.

Last edited:
I am not going to use the LT shake, as one of the boys was going to the Pizza place, so I will have two small slices of pizza instead :)

Enjoy chick :) x

VERY well done for not stopping to buy those fags!! You can do it girl!
It's a shame you don't like the exante products, that makes it really hard to TFR obviously. Try not to let it throw you though. Make a new plan as soon as you can or your resolve may weaken - especially with the quitting smoking as well!
Best of luck hon - we're all with you :) xx

Agree with Jan just wasnt sure how to word it! Lol you can do it chick :) x

I know, it is a shame that I dont like them. But there is always LT, if things are drastic enough.

I need to nip this snacking though in the bud and make the plan for the week. Once I have shopped on Tuesday, I think I will follow Tanya's idea and make a weekly menu.

Good idea :) x

Back