New Beginnings

Real shame you don't like the exante flavours Mary, I quite liked them, thought they were much nicer than LT ones.

Good for you not stopping to buy some ciggies, you can do it!

Yup defo a good idea for a weekly plan. I find it really does help :) x

Well I feel like a BIG FAT FAILURE :(

I only stopped smoking for 1 and a wee bit days and my eating is not terrible, but not good. I really dooooo need to get a grip. I feel just shi**ty, crap, and soooo fed up.

Phill really peed me off at home yesterday too, he said something which I felt was quite nasty, (nothing to do with weight or smoking) and I just cant get it out of my mind. I am working an extra shift tonight, and I always phone him to let him know I am in work. We have not argued, but I have just been decidedly quiet and cool with him since yesterday. Tonight I made a quick call to let him know I was here, and as he was hanging up, he said "love you, bye" - I am always the one who says it first, but I think he knows I am well pi$$ed off about him comment.

I am going to eat normally tomorrow, but write up a menu for Friday onwards, that is my first day back in work and I will weigh on Friday morning. I bet my 9lb loss is back on :cry::cry:

Sorry for being so miserable tonight :(

Mary don't apologise! We all have a rant and a whinge and rightly so. It's defo not easy this weight maintaining lark is it!

Hang in there though and good idea to get a plan on the go. How about sticking to eating three meals an calorie counting/ ww pp'ing?

:hug99: xxxx

Oh & I'm not guna comment on the word failure as I'm sure jan will be along to whoop your butt about that ;)

It has to be soooo hard when you are trying to tackle both the gain and the ciggies !! Your upset with hubby doesn't help either. Once you make up then you will feel stronger about diet and smoking.
Don't despair, tomorrow is a new page!

I believe someone called me in to do some butt whooping!!!! ;)

None of us are failures - even when we're not succeeding as well as we'd like, but that's not what you want to hear at the moment I know.

All I can do is offer more ***hugs*** and another reminder that that's what we're here for, good times and bad. You're dealing with several things all at once at the moment, don't be so hard on yourself ... take it out on Phil instead ;) - sounds like he deserves it right now :giggle:

It's always a challenge but when it's particularly hard all we can do is plod on, put one foot in front of another and keep breathing till it eases up again ... and it will ...... eventually! xxx

Awww Mary chin up!!! Trying to tackle a gain and smoking is no easy feat!! Once you and the hubby make up I'm sure you will feel empowered to continue! Rant away dear, sure dont you support us so much!! xx hugs xx

Thanks Ladies.

I don't often feel sorry for myself, god knows why I feel so down at the moment, but tomorrow is another day, I am going to enjoy my 'sausage dinner' and then enjoy writing out my menu's for a healthier Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - then do it all over again the following week.

That's better! Be positive, Sweetie. Getting a plan in place will spur you on.
Mary, Back in the zone!!!

I second that! xx

I third it! :) x

Aww Mary :( :hug99: xx

Awwww Maaaaaareeeeeeee ..

images

xxxxxxx

Hope you're feeling a bit better today Mary. It's such a shame when reading that someone is upset or feeling down, especially when it's someone who's usually so positive and helpful as you.

Stay strong!

Oh Mary sorry 2 hear your feeling so down :( there must have been something in the air yesterday - I cried most of yesterday morning in work lol...

It must be hard 2 tackle not smoking and dieting at once...

Good luck with the healthy eating - planning your meal like Tanya does will defo help!

Take care xx

How are you doing today chick?xxx

***hugs*** Hope you're okay xx

Thank you all. Not much has changed really, I still feel a bit down, and things are still quiet on the home front. I am sure things will improve with time, and no doubt I will make my mouth go at some point to him when the time is right.

WI this morning and its a +5lb gain, taking me to 11st 13lbs.

Food today.

B - Bar
L - Scotch Broth,
Snacks - 2 hard boiled eggs to snack on in work.
D - Exante shake disguised with something :)

Thanks for all your lovely messages, they really are appreciated Ladies :)

You've got a good plan for today , so good for you. Keep up the water intake too! I find it really helps.
Things will improve ! You know it so just believe it! Then the motivation will flow.

Back