New CDC products. Hot off the press

No CD products should be frozen

Ohh. :( I was really hoping for a vanilla tetra so I could freeze it and make ice cream or put it in my coffee... Strawberry tetra's horrible - they could stop making that one!

Oh well. The mint bar sounds good. Like After Eights, I wonder? :D

just an update Lilly , ok of how to do things by the book! As you like to do them. ha ha

Rumbly I thought of you straight away lol

sumayyah said:
like the sound of the bar, when will these be on sale?

Not sure hun, sorry

Lily said:
Ohh. :( I was really hoping for a vanilla tetra so I could freeze it and make ice cream or put it in my coffee... Strawberry tetra's horrible - they could stop making that one!

Oh well. The mint bar sounds good. Like After Eights, I wonder? :D

Apparently it tastes like mint matchsticks

just an update Lilly , ok of how to do things by the book! As you like to do them. ha ha

LOL, yes I know we're not supposed to freeze them, but I can be a rebel. :D

I cannot for the life of me see how freezing them could damage the nutrients. Cooking, yes. Freezing... :confused:

I also freeze mine i'm not dead yet lol

its about the nutrients they say its not recommed , but i think its all up to ourselfs at the end of the day , last longer frozen ,

lol to what we put them through the poor little nutrients dont stand a chance do they?? ;)

That's a shame because the caramel chewy bar is also yummy.

LOL, it's funny how we have different tastes, isn't it? I think the caramel bar is minging, so I won't miss that at all. :)

Ooooooo I want the bar NOW

*Shanny* said:
They are out w/c 12th December also they are withdrawing the carmel bars!!!
The bars are a choc mint crunch. X

Nooooooooooo caramel is my fave :-(

i find anything but the choc orange, the peanut and the cranberry for too sweet and they make me feel sick. i'm so glad that there's a choc mint coming out. just i can't wait until 12th dec it's like 2 weeks away! i'll talk to my cdc and see when she's getting them all in. put my order in now!

Hi ladies, the chocolate mint bar is a crunch bar, its really good :) dark chocolate with minty bits in it :) totally mega i think!! also the maple and pecan porridge is lush! had it for brekkie..... if your cdc went to the convention this weekend then they would of had the option to pre order them and will get them this thursday for clients..i urge you all to try them, they really are great new additions to the great range we have already :)

Back