New Clothes cant believe it!

hollys nan

Gold Member
Have just been sorting out my wardrobe a bit and have been shocked at how much stuff is now too big for me :D its jeans and shorts which I havent tried on for ages thinking I will get into them soon now they are past that stage and too big! Cant believe how much I have lost waist wise. It just shows that even though losses are sometimes slow, when you try clothes on from quite while ago you can see an amazin difference! Has given me quite a boost for W I tomorrow. How many of us have had this lovely experience?

That's really great. Well done!

I've just tried a dress that I wore for my birthday last July that I could fit in but it was super tight, so much so I had to undo it half way through the night as I could hardly breathe!

Anyway it now fits perfectly and is actually a little big.

:)

Fantastic Lucy, I am thinking that sometimes we all get so hung up about numbers on the scales, but at the end of the day its only ourselves who know the numbers, but when you wear yr clothes others see that and positive comments make you feel sooooooooooo good. It looks as if yr getting near to target, well done!

Back