Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cruise PP new clothes etc

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by CHRISR, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    I am always in trousers partly because of my height 5'10" and the weight I had put on so here am I thinking will Dukan change what I wear - dresses & skirts! Um - can't imagine me in a dress but im defo buying some long tan leather boots ooooooooh cannot wait

[FONT=&quot]:stickdance:[/FONT]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Topaz63

Topaz63 Gone a bit quiet

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Wow, I like the sound of those boots! I've changed down a dress size but as I'm being a bit slow with the last stone, I don't want to splash out on nice new stuff only to find it too large, I hope by Christmas. So I've been on a charity shop spree! Some nice Jeans and a pair of Toast cream three quarter length trousers (total £6) and a green linen maxi skirt, £3.50 with a navy blue top with whit piping (£1.99). I feel really pleased with them. So here's to the next 12 pounds! And maybe so e boots also.

4. Dgirl

Dgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I keep looking at clothing catalogues and marking what I would like to wear when I am slim (spent thousands in my head so far!) :)

5. cheryl7

cheryl7 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I have a wardrobe full of size 10 clothes... I really can't wait to fit back into them (though it's been a while!!!). I also want to buy a pair of skinny jeans & some knee high boots as haven't worn skinny jeans since I was about 12 years old!!!

I have to say that one of the main reasons that my last diet failed was because I'd slimmed from a tight 16 to a loose fitting size 14, but didn't want to spend money on size 12's... the problem was that when I had a couple of bad weeks & ultimately fell of the diet-wagon & the weight started creeping back up, I didn't worry at the time as my clothes were loose on me. Of course once they were too tight, I'd already gained a stone back so gave up completely :( Had a bought just a coule of items in the right size, I probably wouldn't have crashed & burned like I did. So even if it's just a couple pairs of cheap trousers (Bridget's idea is fab!) to keep you going, it's well worth spending a bit of money!

6. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    I fully intend to spends lots of money ;) that is one of my goals to go shopping with my beautiful size 8 daughter over Christmas - I will be able to go in a changing room without getting hot and bothered. I always ended up getting so upset so I stopped trying clothes on and preferred to take them home to try on. Can't visualise trying clothes on either but can see us both having a fab day exciting stuff

7. Lindasjb

Lindasjb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.32%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    These kinds of thoughts are literally what keeps me going!!! I will fit into my size 12 (and hopefully 10!) size jeans again. I will! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.