new consultant

jezebel

hi well we finaly got a new consultant we have had a stand in for 10 weeks and basicaly we havnt done much else apart from geting weighed ,yesterday we got a new one shes already talking about games raffels slimmer of the week swapping recipes and food tasting improvement already only prob is i put 1.5lbs on this week on her scales lolthis is the only time ive put on in all the time ive been going (10 weeks) stuck to it as well only bad thing i had was a snicker 16 syns but was still within my limit for the week only other thing ive done is had a few more green days i usualy do mostly if not all red. any thoughts dont know where i went wrong

Were they different scales to what you normally weigh on?

Don't worry. Your new counsellor sounds great.

Irene xx

yes these ones belong to the new consultant do you think it could be them or am i just trying to get out of it lol

How did everyone else do? The good news is they are the scales she will be using each week so you will know how much you lose properly.

One week I went to a different class on the same day of the week and was 5 pounds heavier. Couldn't believe it.

Irene xx

After a while everyone will have a gain, various reasons; metabolic rate adjusting, your body adapting, fat loss and muscle gain. Don't sweat it hun, Irene is right it'll be the same set of scales every week, my consulatant used to ask if anyone was unhappy with the scales and if they were she'd say "well if it was the scales everyone would of gained!" (she was a saracstic cow, but fabulous with it) xxx

I wouldn't worry Huney! If she has different scales that could be it. The loss will show next week, The only other thing is if you don't usually have green days, then you could be retaining water, either way it will even itself out.(and you will have more gubbins in your system) She sounds like a breath of fresh air and just what your class needs! I'm sure that with her enthusiasm your losses will increase. (but whenever we have a stand in our losses don't match up so I bet thats it!)

My consultant once said that they check the scales periodically to ensure that they are right. I would say it is your body, there are soooooo many reasons why you have a slight gain. You are doing so well, just keep at it and im sure the scales will go in the right direction again next week. x x x x

Back