New Cranberry Bar Formulation

Yes Kazbro
The bars are a meal replacement, like the shakes or soups. On CD, there are quite a few flavours ... the ones I can remember are

Peanut crunch, Cranberry crunch, orange, caramel, malt and chocolate. (Perhaps a CDC can put me right if I've left any out :) )

They're all covered in REAL chocolate and are scrummy.

I have been waiting to taste these but they were out of stock for a while. I tasted my first Malt Toffee yesterday....OMG is it just me or do they taste really good (have I been out of the world of food for too long)? Angela x

I have decided after having had them this week I am not going to buy anymore unless they bring back the old ones. It will be just shakes in the future.

mmm sound nice i may be buying some
are they the same amount of cals as the shakes?
did you still lose as much weight having them
they just sound like treats to me i cant see me ever losing weight if i have them

Just had first cranberry bar an to be honest , i'm not sure what the fuss is all about. I perfer peanut, chocolate and the others.
After reading this thread, i had such great expectations. Maybe I should ebay the other 2 I have and make a zillion pounds from them!!! lol

HAve a great day!!!!

S xxx

im still on the old ones loads of crunchy bits mmmmm

im still on the old ones loads of crunchy bits mmmmm
now on the new ones eating one now from the fridge and dont really taste any different thought they were gonna be like malt toffee ones

Back