New day, new beginnings, new s&s diet for Popcoot!

Well done hun Xx

Thanks ever so much. Have been to boots today and officially to weighed and running at a current weight loss of 10lb since I started last Monday :) very very very pleased! It is my wedding anniversary tomorrow and we're going away in a hotel. Will have one day off plan but pretty much stick to as low as carbs as poss!

Enjoy your anniversary, your doing grand hun :)
Xxx

Popcoot said:
Thanks ever so much. Have been to boots today and officially to weighed and running at a current weight loss of 10lb since I started last Monday :) very very very pleased! It is my wedding anniversary tomorrow and we're going away in a hotel. Will have one day off plan but pretty much stick to as low as carbs as poss!

Woohoo! Well done you! Enjoy your anniversary, have a great time!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's fantastic loss. Enjoy your anniversary.:eek:

Thank you peeps, it's lovely to read your encouraging posts. I'm really worried about going off plan but heyho, it's only one day and I shall remain in control still. Just make good choices :)

Well back on p,an and been really busy so unable to post for last few days. Have been off plan Wed, Thur, Fri and drank far too much wine. It was a case of alcohol is my worst enemy and I let my guard down whilst drunk and then caving in suffering witha hangover. Anyway, it's all the past and I'm fully on it now. Have a mini date in mind now....best friends wedding 20 Oct so will be planning a stone loss for then....oh I wish! I'll just try for as much as poss. Eat more protein an hr or so before exercise to give me a lil energy boost. Anybody any other suggestions for energy and e excising?

You can do a stone by then hunny, keep it strict, plenty of water and you can do it Xx

Yes you can do a stone :) I found with Lipotrim that if I didn't drink the amount of water that you are supposed to it really made a difference.

Mmmm wine!!
x

You can do a stone by then hunny, keep it strict, plenty of water and you can do it Xx

Im gonna do my best to keep it strict, would I still be alright to drink water as well as my hot drinks (decaf tea n coffee). I tend to have around 2ltrs of water plus 4 or 5 hot drinks plus around 600ml of water from my packs.

How strict is strict? If I have an extra pack or 100g of protein before exercise is that alright still? On the shredding challenge when I have the energy. Only managed it once so far this week. x

That sounds grand to me :)

I have lots of tea, plus my 500ml in shakes and then my water bottles

Sure you will see the results you want hun Xx

Yes you can do a stone :) I found with Lipotrim that if I didn't drink the amount of water that you are supposed to it really made a difference.

Mmmm wine!!
x

Would so love a stone! That would be amazing. I try to drink enought water but on,y manage 2ltrs...the rest is coffee! How much do you manage to drink. I've even bought some water flavouring to help me out...not tried it yet...bit scared its gonna taste rank. How's your week been?

Hi, as I understand it, the water intake includes all sources of water..ie hot drinks, shakes as well as water by itself. I'm doing ok but think I might switch to 4 packs and no food for a week to take me out of temptation! Keep wanting to taste things that I've cooked, especially when the kids turn their nose up at something scrummy! Staying out of temptation at mo...probably by getting an early night!!
x

Exactly your tea counts :) I drink oodles of peppermint, a few litres of water and the rest in coffee!

Back