New diary for new user

happie27

Hi all, new to the forum, but would like to keep a diary to keep me motivated, quick background I am 5ft 8 and currently 13st13lb would like to be 11 10 which i was when i finished weight watchers 2 years ago. have recently given up smoking ( Day 45) and now need to lose more weight that i am putting on.I will start proper tomorrow with what I have ate and point it, all help greatly recieved. weigh ins are Wednesdays
Sandraxx

Hi all, new to the forum, but would like to keep a diary to keep me motivated, quick background I am 5ft 8 and currently 13st13lb would like to be 11 10 which i was when i finished weight watchers 2 years ago. have recently given up smoking ( Day 45) and now need to lose more weight that i am putting on.I will start proper tomorrow with what I have ate and point it, all help greatly recieved. weigh ins are Wednesdays
Sandraxx

hello sandra well done on quiting smoking as a smoker i couldnt do it great will power , good luck xxx and luck forward to reading your diary i know your going to do great xxx phill :):):):):)

Thanks Phil, and look at how well you are doing with your weight, keep it up!!! a great inspiration to everyone.

Hi Sandra

Well done on stopping smoking and good luck with the weight loss goal. Look forward to seeing how you get on

Okies, what have I ate today, please feel free to say if I have the points wrong

2 Weetabix
1/4 pint milk 4 Points

3 Ryvita - 1 1/2
3 slices of thin ham 1 1/2
Tomato 0
Salad cream 1

Bowl of mixed fruit including strawbwrries and grapes 2

Scampi Small Salad 7

Milk in coffee 2

19 points

Not sure where I am going wrong but weigh in tomorrow and have just weighed and I have stayed the same!!!!!!

Hi, weight can change daily so try not to sneaky peak before your offical weigh in & also different scales can vary greatly, well done on giving up smoking, i did 5yrs ago & still smoke free, i found sugar free chewing gum handy, your dairy looks ok, is it whole milk you have with your weetabix? try semi-skimmed as quarter is just 1pt, goodluck for tomorrows weigh in x

Thanks, no its semi skimmed so need to change that,thanks for looking , i will let you know how I get on tomorrow
Sandra :)

Just got up and not happy!!! weigh in today and haven't moved a pound, I will weigh in tonight but really need to concider what to do

Hi all here's my food for today
2 x Weetabix
1/4 pint milk 3 Points

3 Ryvita - 1 1/2
Tomato 0
Salad cream 1

Meatballs 7

Rice boiled 2
Milk in coffee 2
Weight watchers cake 2

20 points

Weighed in tonight and have lost only 1/2 lb have tried so hard!!!!

Hi Chipbutty, was trying to stay at 18 for the first week but think I should try and use the 21 I am allowed as my problem has always been eratic eating, no breakfast, no lunch and one meal a day, god knows why i weigh so much, Last time at WW i found that eating 3/4 times a day lost me weight, I will try the full 21 and see where I go next week
Sandra X

Last edited:
Have just read that TOTM (which it has been) can put on 2/3 lb lets hope so as next week I should lose loads, can't wait to see if that is true, do any of you girls find that you put on then too!!!!!

Well done on your loss 0.5lbs is still a loss and to be celebrated. Well done for not giving in, I believe keeping on plodding away is the secret to weight loss.

Sorry cant help on the TOTM being at that fragile age myself but I did used to put on through water retention - if that is the case you should lose more next week.

Keep at it

Okies, here today's diary
2 x Weetabix
1/4 pint milk 3 Points

3 Ryvita - 1 1/2
Tomato 0
Salad cream 1

Bowl of Fruit 2

Chicken in Breadcrumbs 4
salad
Dressing 1

2 slices of malt loaf and butter 3

Milk 2 in coffee

19 In total 2 saved

Please look and check my points if you have a mo, as I know I shouldn't weigh myself but still weigh the same!!!!!!!

Its difficult to check points without weights of stuff and all that. Most looks ok but the malt loaf & butter looks very low for 3 points. I suppose it depends on the size of the loaf and the amount of butter

Sorry I've not been much use really - no change there then

Step away from those scales - sneaky weigh ins are to be avoided at all costs.

Back