New diary-I'm going to class!!

Thanks Val!!
I had the timeout last night and really enjoyed it so syns were 10/15.

Saturday 10th march.
Hex A-375 mls skimmed milk
Hex B-not had anything yet-might have some bread or alpens.

B-coffee.
S-banana.
D-LO spag bol with big salad-baby leaves, red onion, cucumber, orange pepper, fat free dressing.
T-Mushy pea curry (inc. lots of superfree as yesterday), SW wedges, chicken. What a plateful-there was more curry than I thought-it took up 2/3 of the plate.
Syns-not had any yet today. Will have a timeout later.
Lots of green tea and water drunk today as I've been in the garden most of the day. I'm very achey now and you should see my hair-its very curly and my head has been upside down pulling things out of the soil in the wind-going for a soak in the bath soon.

Thanks Rozie!

Had my alpen lights and a bit of pork pie that DD left-yummy-5 syns. Total of 5 for the day. Weekly 15/30 so far.

Measured myself this morning. B-41.5, W-42, H-44. I did it 4 weeks ago but can I find where I wrote them??? Anyhow I know my H were 46 and I think W-43.5 and B were 43 so I've lost some inches. I'll measure again in another month or so. Good thing it was before my lovely oaty pancakes and fruit lunch. Going to get some more gardening done now before I collect DD from grandmas. Its a beautiful sunny day here so my washing is out and I've got my inside jobs done so I can go out and enjoy it.

Sunday 11th march.
Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-oats so simple sachet.

B-coffee.
Brunch- magic oaty pancakes with a banana, blueberries, raspberries and lots of pineapple.
T-roast chicken, frylighted roast potatoes, leeks, sprouts, carrots, broccoli, parsnips, gravy, stuffing, tsp of bread sauce, 1/3 glass of wine. Mullerlight.
Syns-gravy-5, breadsauce-?1, wine-?2. Stuffing-?2 So around 10 for the day. Weekly 25/45.

hjanea said:
Sunday 11th march.
Hex B-oats so simple sachet.

B-coffee.
Brunch- magic oaty pancakes with a banana, blueberries, raspberries and lots of pineapple.
T-roast chicken, frylighted roast potatoes, leeks, sprouts, carrots, broccoli, parsnips, gravy, stuffing, tsp of bread sauce, 1/3 glass of wine. Mullerlight.
Syns-gravy-5, breadsauce-?1, wine-?2. Stuffing-?2 So around 10 for the day. Weekly 25/45.

Hi helen do u have a lot of gravy 5 syns seems a lot mind u i only have a splidgin when i have it.
Hope u have a great week. X

Hiya val-its made with the meat juices as well as granules and I tend to have a tsp of crab apple jelly as well at my mums so I count 5 for the lot. I do like lots of gravy!!

Monday 12th march.

What a lovely day we've had. DD had a training day so we went with my mum to Lotherton Hall- about 20 miles away. The weather has been great and we've all really enjoyed ourselves.

Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 alpen lights.

B- coffee.
D- ham, boiled egg, new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, salad cream. Handful of grapes, raspberries and blueberries.
S-alpen light.
T-savoury mince (EL mince, onion, carrot, celery, stock cube, worcester sauce, 2 tsp gravy granules.), with mashed potato, 2 basics yorkshire puddings, carrot, leek and cabbage.
S-alpen light.
Syns-salad cream-1.5,gravy granules-2?, yorkshire puds-6. I'll check the gravy syns but if they are right thats 9.5 for the day. Weekly 34.5/60.

hjanea said:
Hiya val-its made with the meat juices as well as granules and I tend to have a tsp of crab apple jelly as well at my mums so I count 5 for the lot. I do like lots of gravy!!

That explains it then lol xx

Tuesday march 13th.
Awful not being able to get on here this morning-I got all my jobs done before going to a course at work.

Hex B-2 alpen lights.

B-coffee, alpen light, banana.
D-ham, new potatoes, egg, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, carrot, salad cream.
T-Chicken, full veg stirfry pack(mushrooms, onion, cabbage, carrot, beansprouts, extra onion, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, rice.
S-alpen light.
Syns-salad cream-2, 2 cadburys choc eclair sweets (collegue on the course handed them round-lovely little treat)-1.5 each so 3. Total for the day-5. Weekly-39.5/75.

Just popping on with tomorrows after WI plan-waitrose chicken cordon bleu-18.5 syns with wedges and salad probably (just got it out of the freezer) and a waitrose profiterole desert if they have any-15.5 syns. Will easily have these syns left over this week so won't be as naughty as it seems!! And its * week and I want a treat!!

Wednesday 14th March.
Hex B-2 alpen lights.

B-coffee
D-alpen light, banana, grapes-very small as I wanted to go to a teaching at work.
T- Little chicken little rice, SW wedges, lots of mushy pea curry-onions, mushrooms, celery, carrots, tinned tomatoes, mushy peas, garlic, ginger, curry powder, tomato puree. Alpen light.
Syns-none so far- might have a bit of chocolate later???

Just enjoying a timeout-4.5 syns for today- weekly 44/90. That leaves me plenty for my after WI treats tomorrow.

I hope it will be!!!

Just hoping I show a loss at WI. My scales showed a loss before I ate (big ham salad, 2 new potatoes) but I don't know if the SW ones will now. If they don't I'm jolly pleased anyway because in my undies (in the kitchen!!) before my dinner I was 12-13. The first time I've been under 13 stone for well over 4 years!!!

Slightly peed off that I STS, after my scales showed a loss. Perhaps I should've had a smaller lunch but I was starving after work! Anyhow hopefully I'll now show a big loss next week.
Todays food-
Hex B-haven't had anything-whoops!!
B-coffee.
D-ham, 2 new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber,grated carrot, beetroot, onion, salad cream.
T-2 waitrose chicken cordon bleu, SW wedges, peas, 2 tbsp tomato ketchup, sainsbury's pink wafer, waitrose profiterole pudding.
Syns-salad cream-2, ketchup-2, wafer-2, pudding-15, chicken-18.5. A grand total of 39.5. Weekly total-83.5/105-ooh I might have another of those yummy wafers-they're really good for a 2 syn sweet treat.

Back