New diary-I'm going to class!!

Well I've fallen off the wagon quite disasterously-I dread to think what I'll be on the scales-I've missed class this week and last and had put 3.5lbs on the week before.
However here if my line

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and I've started afresh today.
Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small wm bread.
B- coffee
D- lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, beetroot, pek chopped porh, salad cream, 3 small WM bread.
Supper-pasta in sauce, bacon, onion, mushroom, brocoli, sweetcorn.
Syns- 1 bread-3, salad cream-2, chopped pork-6, pasta in sauce-1-total 12.
Exercise-2 hours of digging out bricks and rubble and throwing them into a skip.

Hmm still not being very good-
yesterday-
Hex A 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 alpen lights.

B- coffee.
S-2 alpens at work.
D- bacon, mushrooms, onions and red pepper frylighted with added eggs and cottage cheese-looked dreadful but tasted pretty good, with some frylighted potato cubes, tomato sauce.
T- mums roast pork, frylighted roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, broccoli,leek, cauliflower, gravy, crackling, crab apple jelly. Magnum.
Syns-tomato sauce-1, gravy and sauce-6, crackling-8, magnum-13. Total-28!!

Today-
Hex A- 375 mls skimmed milk
Hex B- 2 small wm bread.

B- coffee.
S-1 bread, slice choped pork, cucumber.
D- 4 wm bread, lots of bacon and fat!!! 2 chocolate wafers.
T- SW wedges, BNS, onions, mushroom, green pepper, chicken, tinned toms, fajita spices, VLF yogurt.
Syns- 3 bread-9, 2 wafers-10, bacon fat-?8ish. Total 27.

Oh dear-but my tea was really yummy and I did 3 hours of removing (and literally) throwing boulders and bricks from where the garage was and I've been absolutely shattered this afternoon so it must've been good body magc!!
I will try nad stick to plan tomorrow. In fact I'll really try for SE for a couple of days to see if that'll help me get back on the route to weightloss instead of weightgain.

Last edited:
Monday 20th august.
B-coffee, grapes, peach.

Hi Roziee!!

I actually kept to plan yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday 24th August.
Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small wm bread.

B-coffee.
D-lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, spring onions, beetroot, boiled egg, new potatoes, pek chopped pork, salad cream, bread.
T-mushy pea curry- onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, tinned toms, tom puree, ginger, garlic, curry powder, cumin, mushy peas, SW wedges, BNS slices, VLF yogurt.
S- 1 very small chocolate cornflake cake.
Syns-chopped pork-6, salad cream-2, cornflake cake-3. Total-11.
Both my main meals were at least 2/3 SF.

I've been on my scales this morning and I'm 12-9. So have gained a total of 5.5lbs over the summer which isn't too bad considering just how off plan I've been and I should certainly be able to lose that in the next couple of weeks if I stick to plan.
I'll be taking it one day at a time- well probably one hour at a time for the next few days!!
I've got some ham cooking at the moment and defrosted a chicken overnight to cook for tea and a couple of meals next week.

I got a lot of half priced lean meat in waitrose the other day which I have frozen. I'll make a list later so that I can decide what I'll do with it all over the next few weeks.
I think a lot of the reason why I've been off plan so much the last few weeks has been that my mind hasn't been on SW-its been on making the holidays fun for my DD with lots of days out, the work I've had done and that I'm doing in the garden and everything taking longer than I've anticipated meaning not much time for food preparation and so we've been eating 'easy' food. Anyhow this is now going to change.

Saturday 25th August- started off well with coffee and then salad for lunch but our friends who were coming up from Bristol (theyve just moved there) were hours late setting off so instead of going to the park or something food friendly this afternoon we went to the wacky with the kids and out for tea. I thought long and hard about having a steak, plain jacket and salad but decided I don't go out 'properly'-ie non-mcD's very often and I was going to have what I wanted- a very nice burger chips, sweetcorn and a lovely waffle, cream and icecream pudding. Probably most of the weeks syns so I'm just going to have to be good the rest of the week. I really enjoyed my evening and my food and just hope it doesn't throw me off course again.

Sunday 26th August-my mum's birthday!

Hex B-nothing-my bread had gone mouldy!

B- coffee.
D- ham, new potates, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetrot, grated carrot, salad cream.
T- melon,roast chicken, frylighted roast poataoes and parsnips, carrots, leeks, broccoli, cauliflower, gravy, crab apple jelly, strawberries-(lots!!), carrot cake.
Syns- salad cream-2, gravy and jelly-5, cake-?15. Total-22. I feel fairly pleased with that as it was a very nice tea and even including the cake I think my total intake of food was 2/3 SF at teatime as well as dinnertime.
Exercise- 2 hours of digging rocks out of the garden.

Monday 27th August.

Hex B- not had any yet-may have an alpen light for supper.

B- coffee.
D- bacon, 2 eggs, baked beans, 3 tomatoes, loads of mushrooms,frylighted new potato cubes.
T- chicken, frylighted roast potatoes and BNS, carrots, leeks, sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, gravy, cranberry sauce.
Syns-gravy-5, cranberry sauce-2.
I had 2 really full plates today but tea had over 1/2 of it SF.
Exercise- lugging bags of gravel, digging for around an hour-I'm shattered again!!!

Tuesday 28th August.
Hex B-2 small wm bread.

B-coffee.
D- ham, new potatoes, lettuce,tomatoes, cucumber,grated carrot, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
Supper (after work)-mushy pea curry (onions,mushroom,carrot,celery, tinned tomatoes, spices, tomato puree, garlic), roasted BNS, couscous, LO cauliflower.
Syns-salad cream-2, couscous-1, timeout-4.5. Total-7.5.
Exercise-2 hours cleaning.

Went off again!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday 4th september.

Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 alpen lights

B- coffee
D- ham, new potatoes, 1/2 an egg, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, grated carrot, beetroot,salad cream.
T- garlic chicken, Sw wedges, roasted BNS,roasted red onion, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, E L mayo. Melon.
Syns- salad cream-2, mayo-1.
Exercise-more lugging of bags of soils-putting onto new garden what I removed from the raised bed back in april-I'm getting there very slowly-good body magic though.

I'm really not looking forward to WI on friday-I think I've put on at least 7lbs since last WI. Perhaps if I'm really really good until then it won't be quite so bad.

Last edited:
Hi Roziee!!!

I'm not looking forward to WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it was a gain of 6lbs-which actually isn't too bad considering what I've eaten, however added to the other 3.5 thats a gain of 9.5lbs!!!
Just had the SW biryani for tea-yummy now I've adapted it.

Saturday 8th September.

Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
D-ham, new potatoes, egg, lettuce, tomatoes,cucumber, grated carrot, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
S(at work)-orange, alpen light (needed something to eat to have painkillers for my back).
T-roast pork, frylighted roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips, leeks, brocoli, cauliflower, gravy, crab apple jelly, pork crackling.
Syns- salad cream-2, alpen light-3, gravy and jelly-6, crackling-7. Total 18.
Exercise- 1 hours swift walking with the occasional jog included-made my boobs hurt though!!

I had 2 timeouts as well last night-aarrrgghhh!!! -9 syns.

Back