New diary, new start - New me

Haha, maybe take a cereal bar/breakfast biscuits with you if you don't really feel like eating in the morning? They're quite good for satisfying cravings for sweet things too tbh!

Are you doing anything this weekend? x

Thanks Jaly i think i'll get stocked up.. In fact to save some dosh i'm going to buy some stuff in to keep at work !! too cold to go out anyway !!

Today so far

Breakfast
Apple, banana, orange coffee (1pp)

Lunch
Raviolli (4pp) warburtons pocket square thingy (3pp) snack a jacks (3pp)

Tea
Will hopefully be roasted Chicken drumsticks (9pp ---- This sounds alot !!!! ) with boiled rice... (6pp)

total 25/34 so far today !! I may have a slice of garlic bread with my tea !

I only put 3 in !!! *sad face lol stupid non ww official app !!!

booooo... aw well maybe this is why i am the size i am now !!! i would have had more before WW !!

me too lol if you take the skin off they are 2pp each i think.... its the skin that adds up... chicken thighs are better points wise i think x

me too lol if you take the skin off they are 2pp each i think.... its the skin that adds up... chicken thighs are better points wise i think x

Hi Lou! Here to follow. x

Holly, thanks i'll reme,ber that should have known the best bit would be high on PP ! thanks for checking tho xx

Hi Domino's thanks for the follow xxxx

Grrrr BF says drumsticks smell dodgy so he'll pick us something up !!!!! Great !!!!!!! it's like propoint pot luck tonight !!

claireyfairey said:
Here to follow Lou :) Your food looks great and really yummy!

Thanks hun! Bf got us an m & s curry worked out at 15 pp which was not bad at all bonus! ! Was lovely too

Sent from my mind using MiniMins

Morning all... well i have just passed on the typical friday sausage butty !!! pass me a banana i'll be a size 10 in no time !! LMAO....

Curry was lush last night and i still have all my weeklies left IF BF wants a chinese tonight or this weekend I shall chose the chow mein and have no little naughty side dishes if so !!

How is everyone? As i mentioned i was at a works do at the weekend and thought i looked grand until i saw the photo's thats my motiviation.. whats yours?

so the new professional photo's from the works do have come back.. and i am soooo embarrassed.. thankfully there is only a couple of me.. but OMG !! i look HUGE !!! gok wan's suck in suit DID NOT perform a miracle !!!! thats it !!!!! If anyone asks to see these i will be mortified.... i have about 6 chins on one of them !!

Hi Lou, here to follow :)

Here's my chicken curry recipe if it's any use...might save you a few points ;)

Chicken curry
4 chicken breasts 16pp
90g basmati rice (uncooked) 9pp
1 tub Philadelphia extra light 6pp
3 large onions 0pp
2 red peppers 0pp
tub of mushrooms 0pp
(change veg to suit yourself)
oxo chicken stock 0pp
Fresh coriander
Curry powder 0pp
Fry light (up to 10 sprays) 1pp

1. Cut chicken into thin strips
2. Thinly chop onions (I put loads in so they kind of work so that you can use less rice) and chop other veg
3. Fry onions first and remove (gives the pan an initial flavour for the chicken)
4. Add the chicken and fry for a few mins
5. Add the curry powder (plenty) and tis until fully coated
6. Add the veg and onions and fry for a few mins until soft
7. Add the chicken stock (100mls or so)
8. Stir for a few mins then bring down to a low heat
9. Add the full tub of Philli and stir slowly until melted (yum yum!)
10. Leave on a low heat and chop a few sprigs of coriander finely (not too much or taste becomes overwhelming)
11. Add the coriander, stir and serve

32pp serves 4 at 8pp each :)

teacheronww said:
Hi Lou, here to follow :)

Here's my chicken curry recipe if it's any use...might save you a few points ;)

Chicken curry
4 chicken breasts 16pp
90g basmati rice (uncooked) 9pp
1 tub Philadelphia extra light 6pp
3 large onions 0pp
2 red peppers 0pp
tub of mushrooms 0pp
(change veg to suit yourself)
oxo chicken stock 0pp
Fresh coriander
Curry powder 0pp
Fry light (up to 10 sprays) 1pp

1. Cut chicken into thin strips
2. Thinly chop onions (I put loads in so they kind of work so that you can use less rice) and chop other veg
3. Fry onions first and remove (gives the pan an initial flavour for the chicken)
4. Add the chicken and fry for a few mins
5. Add the curry powder (plenty) and tis until fully coated
6. Add the veg and onions and fry for a few mins until soft
7. Add the chicken stock (100mls or so)
8. Stir for a few mins then bring down to a low heat
9. Add the full tub of Philli and stir slowly until melted (yum yum!)
10. Leave on a low heat and chop a few sprigs of coriander finely (not too much or taste becomes overwhelming)
11. Add the coriander, stir and serve

32pp serves 4 at 8pp each :)

Ooo thanks very much I'll defo be giving that a try sounds lovely! ! Xxx

Last night we jade a Chinese but I jade chicken chowmein and as we know the local place I asked for more veg than anything else and no oil was novelty and tasted really fresh I'll still point at 12pp so still got my weeklies do u think this sounds about right or should I add more on just to be sure

Oh and morning everyone had a good weekend and here to not blowing it xxx

Sent from my mind using MiniMins

Back