New diary, new start - New me

Morning all

Yesterday was an ok day I used some of my weeklies for our tea but not all of them

Breakfast
Sausage sarnie 15pp

No lunch as the sausage sarnie was a later choice

Tea
Meatballs and tagliatelli with garlic bread then has some www chrisps after oops
24pp as there was a lot!

Sent from my mind using MiniMins

Today's plan so far

Breakfast
2 crumpets 5pp egg 3pp bacon 6pp
Total 14pp

This will keep me going till tea time

Hmmm,, Had a couple of cookies (15pp) and a packet of mcoys later on in the day, after my tea of a tuna sandwhich (8pp)

so total of 37pp !! oopsy !! Weigh in day tomorrow.. I have a stew cooking for when i get in and will have fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch !!!!!!

How was everyones weekend?

Hi I've just started on PP today. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :0)

Thanks hun, and good luck.. have you got a food diary? brilliant way to stay on track xx

Not on here I haven't but I have an app on my phono to log all my food. I only joined here this morning so I'm still getting my head around it lol :0) x

Morning all... well first Wi and i lost 4lb ! yey woohooooooo... roll on next weeks weigh in !!

aw thanks guys !! heres to a good start xxx

here to follow, your doing amazing, well done on your 4lb loss thats fantastic, I'm in a similar boat as you with my weight, and I'm the heaviest I've ever been, and hoping to lose for the last time, actually I'll take the word hoping back, I AM losing for the last time. we can do it :D xox

Jennjennx said:
here to follow, your doing amazing, well done on your 4lb loss thats fantastic, I'm in a similar boat as you with my weight, and I'm the heaviest I've ever been, and hoping to lose for the last time, actually I'll take the word hoping back, I AM losing for the last time. we can do it :D xox

Your right we will do this,, this time for surre I'm done making excuses!
Xxx

Oops forgot to track on here

Breakfast
Crumpet (3ppl) butter (2ppl)

Lunch
Stew (7pp)
Mince pie (7pp)

Tea
McCain spud with cheese and coleslaw (16) - and was rank! !!

Total 35pp that's 2 from my weeklies as mtg daily has gone down to 33

Sorry your tea was yuk! Hope you enjoyed the mince pie!
I've now put my diary on here if you want to mosey. I get 32 points so we are almost the same :0) x

Hmmm now you're asking me to do something lol

Think ill have to log on to the pc to do that so ill try tomorrow :0) x

Back