Aw thanks Nikki, Week one 1 done, now on to kick weeks 2 bum ! lol x

Me too Nikkie

So far today

Breakfast
Orange and Banana

Lunch
Stew (again all gone now tho lol ) 7pp
Wotsits - 3pp

Tea - will be spag bols.. I find this really difficult as i make a large amount and we all have a family meal... this is where i struggle to point properly.. However i have 23 PP left so surely as long as i dont go overboard use a small plate and no garlic bread or cheese i'll be ok?

I do cook the bolognese from scratch, so literally just tinned tom,s stock, Puree, onion, carrot and mince

Mmm, sounds good! I struggle a bit with pointing one-pots too. I tend to make up about four portions at a time and then guess a bit. I'm planning to buy a new set of digital scales this week (only got manual style ones, what are they really called?!) and I think then it's easier to do, though you'd need to zero the pan before cooking so it's a bit complicated!

We're also having Spag Bol tonight, I'm gonna have mine with a jacket spud instead of pasta and maybe some butternut squash chips.
:0)

dominoes said:
Mmm, sounds good! I struggle a bit with pointing one-pots too. I tend to make up about four portions at a time and then guess a bit. I'm planning to buy a new set of digital scales this week (only got manual style ones, what are they really called?!) and I think then it's easier to do, though you'd need to zero the pan before cooking so it's a bit complicated!

Digital scales are great, you stick the pan on, turn it on and it's at zero then you can press the button each time you add a new ingredient to zero it, does that make sense lol x

That is why I neeeeeeed them! Or put the pan on, it's at zero, then weigh the finished meal and divide into portions. Ideal!

I broke our last set of scales and my boyfriend made me buy these horrible Salter ones with 25g increments, no use at all!

I deffo agree you do neeeeeed them!! 25g no good if you're weighing cheese or chocolate, unless it works in your favour lol x

Stew sounds yummy! I had today cereal & milk, a Heinz stir & squeeze & currently eating some weight watchers biccys!! Planning on pizza squares for tea! I always struggle with spag Bol let us know how it goes! I really miss it!! Xxx

Yeah the warbutons square breads! I do them with;
square; 4pp
weightwatchers cheese 40g; 2pp
garlic & tomato purée; 0pp
ham; 1pp
peppers, mushrooms, pineapple; 0pp

then I open the fridge & see what else I have I pile it with stuff and pop it in the oven for 8 mins and have with salad! Usually just have half of one too so really tasty & low in points :D

Ooh that sounds really good! I'll have to try it. I normally make flatbread pizza (about 7pp for the base) with low fat mozzarella (5pp) plus tomato and garlic puree and then all the vegetables in my fridge! Much tastier and healthier than a supermarket one!

Back