New diary, new start - New me

Sounds yummy! I have some mozzarella in & am considering using that too! I sometimes do chicken & chillis too! Really yummy and makes a change from my usual chicken, rice & veg which my boyfriend has started refusing to eat! Need yummy new ideas and just remembered eating these in the summer!

oog girls some lovely idea's on here ! YUMMMM i totally forgot about the homemade pizza thingys !! brilliant idea !!

Well i entered the Bolognese (not pasta) into myfitness pal and entered to serve 3 (thats large helpings ! ) and it is 6pp, for the bolognese. ! i dont have spaghettin in so will use pasta, i dont have any scales Grrrr Girls i need these too.. and 1 cup cooked is 5pp.. ( how big is a cup? can i use those giant daddy cups LOL..)... so i'll prob have 2.. so in total = 16pp.. plus come garlic bread 6pp... = 22pp... does this sound right...??

blimey i better make it good if it's taking up all my points !!!!

Ooh I have a set of cups from the US and a cup is definitely more of a dainty teacup! Maybe you can find an equivalent weight online and guess from the size of the packet?

Sorry bit of a blonde moment! 5pp of uncooked dried pasta is 50g which isn't much. I normally have 70g but that's also a smallish portion. Definitely get yourself some scales!

it said cooked !? Hmm

I'm having bolognaise. I was going to have jacket spud instead of pasta but it doesn't make a lot of difference so I've got butternut squash chips in the oven and they are only 1PP for the oil x

Ah ok. Could well be - it's better to weigh things before cooking because they can take on water and obviously you don't point the.

this is how i find it hard, cos i cook all our pasta together so have no idea how much i'll end up with lol ..I can feel a carb bloat already LOL

It is hard, I just tend to estimate that I get about a third and then weigh and serve up accordingly. I've heard of people counting pieces of pasta but that seems a bit crazy!

22 sounds about right! In eat out a spag Bol is 15pp's and a round garlic bread is 9 so I always follow that & use the theory that if I was that far out I wouldn't have lost 3 stone! Made my pizza it was 9pp & having 5pp of wedges and salad too! Just cos I have spare points :) I've got chicken & chilli on mine tonight and lots of veggies and I used weight watchers cheese and 30g of mozzarella feels naughty but good! :D

Morning all.. ! i had a bit of an oops night last night !!!! Ended up not onjly having spag bols, then dipped into the chocolate liquers !!!

had a sneek peek this morn and after a day of stodge i'm up 1lb !! aw well back on it, i'll shift that 1lb and hopefully have a sts at least next week .

Also as i know i binge eat, i find it helpful to weigh more frequently as otherwise i honestly just wipe the blow out from my mind and act like it didn't happen lol.. does anyone else do this? I did read that it could help people who tend to binge ( or at least have blow outs nore often than not) to see the damage and nip it in the bud staright away

I do but I'm trying hard not to. I find it keeps me on track - if I see that I'm still the same halfway through the week or even a pound up, then I make sure I'm really good for the second half of the week. Not that it always works but I do like to know!

Do you have weeklies to cover the chocolates?

I do but I'm trying hard not to. I find it keeps me on track - if I see that I'm still the same halfway through the week or even a pound up, then I make sure I'm really good for the second half of the week. Not that it always works but I do like to know!

Do you have weeklies to cover the chocolates?

Morning, I do have weeklies, but as the weekend is looming i like to save these for any spur of the moment lunches BF decides he wants... he's the typical 6ft 3 can eat whatever he likes and NEVER gains weight !!! grrrrrrrr.

I'll use some of my weeeklies and chose wisley this weekend x

I'm so bad for it! Then I try & justify it to myself! Weigh in for me today & even though I've been good I only got back on track on Tuesday so I don't think that I will have redeemed myself so I'm expecting a gain :( but I know I'll try hard this week & have a loss for next! :D anyone doing anything fun today? Xx

Oh I have one of those. He had pizza and chips for dinner last night. It's so unfair!

It is so unfair !! he'll eat what he wants then frown at me if i'm on a diet and treat myself !! Annoying !

I normally peek at the scales every morning. It's so hard not too. I had a peek this morning and I'm down 3lbs! But this is my first week and I'm not expecting any more than that as my OH is off work for 3 days :0/ he always sabotages my weight loss! X

The new home for my scales on Bronas advice. Stops you from being tempted!

You can go up and down over the course of the day and even week. The only accurate way that you can see your progress is if you weigh in once a week at the same time and see a consistent loss over the course of a few weeks or months.

Checking it any more often than once a week is inaccurate and just messing with your emotions....we all know it yet we all still peek :D :D

Attachments

• image-2502108477.jpg
    image-2502108477.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 29
Back