New diary, new start - New me

Good luck for your WI Nikki and I can sympathise completely with how annoyng it is, my step-dad is one of these people who can just eat and eat and eat (he often will sit there and munch through a whole packet of biscuits) and he's still as skinny as a rake - it isn't as if he's particularly active either!

I don't recommend weighing more frequently as it tends to mess with your mind as Lisa mentioned, after all the scales are just a number and they don't really mean anything. Perhaps you should have a journal/book and log EXACTLY everything you put in your mouth, that way it helps you to feel responsible for it and think twice before reaching for another choc.

Binge eating is often just a sign of boredom, maybe try drinking more water and keeping yourself busy? xx

Have a good day!

I have been at the gym this morning & just had porridge at 8am for breakfast & green tea & water since :) having soup for lunch so I'm being good & not snacking today. My boyfriend is 6ft5 and weighs about 11 and a half stone and is like a rake. He eats loads, he text me this morning to say he was having a pie sandwich which although I'm not jealous of as it sounds awful I am jealous that he won't put weight on for eating it all. I've done the shopping and just not bought any naughty snacks so if I want them I will have to go to the shop for them & I'll think about it more I think. No more going on the scales for me today! Hope everyone has a good day xx

good tip re the scales, thanks ! i'll not step on them again until weigh in day and see how i get on... The journal is a good idea, ! the apps and online access is brilliant but i always somehow miss that chocolate off !!! naughty !!

and good luck for the weigh in girls, you'll be fab !!!

Scran for today:

Breakfast
2 x crumpets with marg and a lick of jam (8pp)

Lunch
Subway chicken tikka salad (10pp)
Prawn snackajacks

Afternoon snack - pear (0)

Tea shall be - Ham and cheese omlette (10pp) with salad - probably over estimated with this as i dont use milk, but stupid no scales malarky !!!

28/33 will do me fine i thinks xx

Nikki321 said:
Just been and lost 1 and a half lbs. not too bad as I only got back in track Tuesday :)

claireyfairey said:
Your lunch today sounds fab, I LOVE Subway :) All about the southwest sauce, nom nom nom!

Well done nikki that's brilliant! !!! Xxx

O southwestern is lush! ! The salads are bloomin lovely too xxx

Sent from my mind using MiniMins

Good morning all, How was everyones weekend?

Well my BF did his back in on sat so he's been a nightmare and i haven't tracked !!! OOps, Not majorly bad tho, I haven't had terrible choices

Sat
Chicken breast with a salad from morrisons ( the one you pick )

Then for tea Nu sausages and mash.

Sunday
Breakfast
Crumpet, egg and bacon

Dinner / lunch
Roast pork sunday lunch with loads and loads of veg, dry roasted spuds, dry roasted parsnips, and 2 small yorkshires !! was bloomin lush..

Hmm i wonder what the scales will say tomorrow as i have not peeked !!!! GULP

Back on track now tho...

did everyone have a nice weekend

It sounds to me like you've been good! Hope your boyfriend is okay! I ate out a lot at weekend but was wise so I still have weeklies left though I'm going to avoid using them! Xxx

Good luck on the scales. Well done for not peeking! I think I'm going to put mine in the garage till Sunday night them get them ready for Monday morning. I lost 3lb this week and I'm hoping to lose another 2lb this week :0)

No my weigh in day is tomorrow.... i am eating low calorie dust today as damage limitation lol x

2lb down for me this week yey xxx

Sent from my mind using MiniMins

Back