New Diet, New Thread, New Start!

i got like that! In my first few weeks, my best advice is to have a bowl of all bran once a week. I usually have it with some dried fruit!

Or just foods high in fibre are good to stick to as well

Hey Steph...just popping by to see how you are. Hope you've 'been' by now lol!

hey girlies! i've been having really low fat baked beans! like 0.2g! and very high in fibre sooo yes :D the deed is done! hahahaha

i need to loose at least 6lbs to have a weight loss this month with me putting on 5 god damn it! regret it now! well i have 3weeks to do it so i'm going to hope for the best! should do it if i do my exercises reguarly! fingers crossed for me please :)

How have you gals been doing?! x

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
hope you are ok now the deed is done!! lol

Thanks girlies!!!!

Right i went back up to 12.4! shocker! but weighed my self today and i am now 11.13 :D yayayay!

thanks for the support lovelys :) your my new lil family ;) xxx

Glad the scales are going in the right direction:D

yay well done chick!!

xx

well done... keep that up and you will be there in no time!!

wahoo! thanks lovelys :) well apparently im healthy weight at 11 stone :\ !

but i know by the look of my body in 10 pounds i won't feel healthy or look in the mirror and see what i want to see.. do you know what i mean?!

ah well just over 2 weeks and doctors again .. beans on toast for tea tonight :p there ram packed with fibre and have 0.2g of fat.. were can i go wrong! they do the trick with me anywho ;)

xxxx

A cup of nettle tea does it for me every time.... as does a can or two of Magners, and no prizes for guessing which one I prefer:):)

lol (about the beans...)
hows it going???

If I were really stuck - orange juice. Never used to affect me but in the last few years I've just had to avoid it!

It's all sorted :D

the beans work a treat haha :)

Right well the last time i went to docs before xmas i weighed 11.11 ... and went back up to 12.4 :( but today i am now again 11.11 took me 2 weeks :)

so i have another two weeks till i next go to doctors... which means whatever i loose now is a loss to the doctors.. if that makes sense hehe!

xxxxx

heya - im loving ur diary :D i started back on xenical yesterday so fingers crossed my weight gets down a good bit this week :D your doing well - keep it up! i cant wait to see what u lose this week!!

much love! i have a diary in the weight loss diaries section called claires weight loss diary!

xx

heyyy thanks claire :D

fingers crossed for you in your week ! :p

i'm weighing my self tomorrow morning then again at end of week wish me luck lovelys!

i shall update you with my weight tomorrow.. this weekend i have been sooo lazy!

went to my boyfriends discovered low fat healthy sausages from morrisons ! :O !

yummm!

How you people doing?!

i vote minimins has a HUUUUUUGE meeting somewere like a charity run.. how amazing would that be haha!

Much Love Stephybaby! x

WOW cant believe i missed this thread! Seems like your doing great steph looking forward to reading your progress x

It's okies Red :)

right guys i weighed my self today i'm 11.10 :D yahooo!

going to have to update a piccy! i now have brown hair witwooooooo ;)

xx

come on!! we neeeed piccies fro u too!
xxx

hehe! i will bang one on soon just for you kae ;) ahha!

& how is everyone doing!?

i'm about to go for a good swimmmm! aint been all winter too cold brr.
Sauna and steamroom afterwards? yes please :)

xx

Back