New Diet, New Thread, New Start!

I haven't been swimming in years. Look forward to being confident enough to be seen in a swimsuit :)

Aww yay hope thats soon kathryn!

Well i've just splashed out on a
Wii Fit PLUS!

Very good! always wanted a wii so :D Wahooo!

Since i've been on it i've lost 2lbs so happy happy!

and doing my driving lessons too which are going good :) everythings going my way at the moment .. apart from guy trouble :\ but i wont bore you all with that lot haha!

Is everyone else still going good?!

I havnt been swimming for a few months the center i go to for the gym is refurbing the pool atm should be open end of march so i cant wait for that! Whats all this about guy troubles? Wanna hook up and talk about it in person! :D And thats all we need another woman on the roads! GL with that steph lol.

Red x

I loveee my swimming wish i could go pro again.. god damn giving it up!!

aye guy troubles meh! night out in leeds? yes please ! haha!

oi! i'm actually okay i was real nervous first few :( was real scary i squealed and everything hahaha!

uhhhhhhhhh wit woo you in ur siggyyy!

xx

hey Steph, glad to see you are still doing well. good luck withthe driving lessons (ignore cheeky reddy!). Loving the new hair btw xxxx

Aww thank you!

really need a car! i'm 21 this year and still haven't attempted them so this year is my year :D Going to be fab! :D

And thank you! brave step me going brown!

How are you doing :)
xxx

wit woo!!!

looking good!! i know the feeling bout guy problems not good!!

xx

wish me luck at 5.50 i get to see if i get another shiny box of xenical
!!
Eek!
xx

mother just informed me.. its tomorrow not today haha!

Last edited:
Yours are shiny? :p Good luck!

oooh did u get them???

yeah shinyyy! :D

haha yeah! got two months prescription :D he said because i'm close to been ideal weight ( bmi 25 or something ) i can't have full repeat!

But hey ho :D yahoo!

xx

I booked my appointment for Tuesday! Bring on the Xenical!

HIGH FIVE ME LIKE YOU DO YOU LIKE ME?!

No not yet still in the 'which one to get' phase lol x You lost 35lbs?!

I liked you more as blonde. I think girls look cute as blondes :( But your still ok i guess. lol

aha i'm still in the "do i get one or not" phase!

and yerrr :) up to now :D my b.m.i is 25.9 doc said! i wanna be at 22 :)

wohooooooooo go me tomtom!

hahaha! just read the blonde comment...

yeah i thinki prefer been blonde :\ buttt when i happy with my self having a massive salon make over :D yay!

Great stuff! getting weighed 2moro hopfully gonna get my 3stone mark :p Just got 3lbs to shift been to gym 5 times this week but who knows :D exciting aint it lol

Back