New eating Plan? I have it!!!

Big an Bouncy

Methinks I have stumbled on the new eating plan,ok if you already know about it stop reading now!Unless this is an old plan I have not heard of...
Free2Go unlimited free red and green foods.
unlimited hexs,just limit full fat milk,cheese,nuts,oil and Hi Fi bars to 3 per day.No syns cut down to 1 portion of treats ie 1 two finger kit kat or 1 bag crisps.

So you can have healthy free food as and when you want,unlimited hexs and 1 treat.
Basically you are cutting out excess fat,sugar.:bliss::party0023::talk017::party0019::drool:

I spoke to my consultant today who is on the new plan now. She said that we are allowed one a choice, one b choice and unlimited free foods from red and green and to count syns normally. She has lost 11lbs doing this so far

so jus 1 a and 1 b healthy extra, normal syns and any free food? does that mean we can add it all together?

as in we cud have syn free sausages with mash n beans and not use the syns as a green meal?

xxx

Forgive me if this is dense but does that mean we could have a masive plate of sw chips and tons of steak and it would be free?
surely not, thats to good to be true.

There is no green and red day as such. You can mix red and green food it is all free you can have as much as you like. If you use syns and you look on syns online you take the lowest syn value so eg if it says something is lower for a green day than a red you would take the syns for the green day. And you just get one hex a and one hex b choice a day and its still 15 syns.

i dont get how its gonna work u can eat like eveything hahhaahh

so that syn free sausages n mash every tea time and chicken, chips and beans hahahaha

i suppose its like havin the healthy extra but jus not measurin it aint it

xxx

Yes you can have huge plate of steak , syn free chips and mushy peas and it is all free. I can't wait. I don't mind only having one of each healthy extras if i can have meals like that.

Wowsers that seems too good to be true! I am going to try this, they must have looked into it fully and if the consultants are doing well on it then it obviously works! Think of the big breakfasts!

Lol.. i don't eat red meat...
Don't really like fish..
And only eat free range chicken which is getting far too expensive...

I think i'll just stick to my Green days haha xx

I'm still confused. So for example if tomorrow I want banana and syn free yoghurt for breakfast, tuna and pasta salad for lunch and quorn bolognese for tea. That would all be free, then I could also have 1 HEA and 1 HEB with up to 15 syns as well?

If I can mix meat and carbs on a plate I'm not sure we would need HEB's anyway, so might not be difficult just having one?

sounds like mix 2 max...........but u have to count your syns to the highest......eg sausage 2 on a red day and 6 on a green if not eaten at a meal and eaten as a snack...........then it has to be 6syns

Back