New Exante Starter

Hi @Zeus☺️ it really is inspirational when I see people who have done so well and you have done great. Definitely going to use those tips about the jelly and cake mugs! The breakfast at a weekend sounds great and definitely helps in making it feel less like a diet (even though it really is haha!) so might take a lead out of your book this weekend! Well done you have done amazing!!
Thank you! I’m really glad to help and really hope you find some things I said useful ☺️ It sounds like you’re doing really well. I thought of something else - I really like the Grenade protein bars (especially salted caramel and Jaffa quake ones) and sometimes had those instead of exante bars. I’d wait for offers because they’re a bit pricey. And same for Halo Top ice cream! You can get the ice cream sticks which are between 80-100 calories each and are delicious (but expensive 😫). But great for the sunshine we should be having this weekend. At last!

Hi everyone, can I join in?! So, I did exante a few years ago, to help with my fertility issues( I have polycystic ovaries) I already had a 20 year old daughter but for the life of me, couldn’t conceive! Anyway, aged 39, I had my beautiful daughter! 😁😁 never thought it would ever happen! She’s now 2 and has me run ragged! 🤣🤣 especially as an older mama! Anyways, i lost around 4.5st- wasn’t just with exante- I started training a lot etc. but now, I’m back up to 13.2 ( my lowest weight was 11st7 and my highest ever was 15st 13lb. Currently on day 3 and it hasn’t been too bad . My goal for the weight loss is I’m getting married in November 😁😁 and for once, in my entire life, want to feel confident in my own body - I can’t remember ever feeling this way! I’m hoping to make some buddies along the way to help each other - always easier when you’re not alone! Thanks for reading, Kath 😁xx
Hi Kath, that’s really lovely to hear you now have a beautiful daughter! Well done for keeping up with her, they are exhausting 😂 Are you finding that ok with the lower calories?
Do you get any time to train now? When the gyms were shut I found I lost the most weight on weeks I walked most. But sometimes it’s hard to find the time.
I know exactly what you mean about confidence. Even when I wasn’t over weight I definitely always felt like I was 😕 I think I’ve got over this a bit now (even though I am still over weight I am more confident than when I was 18!).
do you have your dress picked out? That’s a lovely thing to focus on ☺️ X

@Zeus☺️ Last week was my 1st week. Im such a bad snacker - especially at work!
Are you managing to avoid them? I found it really hard first but luckily it became easier. So many times I walked into the kitchen to pick something up to eat and made myself put it down. At least I got some steps in I suppose 😂

Hi Cath well done on the weight loss I also have a 2 year old and I am just getting round to getting the weigh off now so you are doing great!
I am onto my fourth week of Exante and enjoying it so far (there is a good range of shakes) but mainly enjoying because the weight is coming off!
I am sure you will meet your November target and bet you can’t wait to get married in November!
Hi Bertie!

thanks for your reply! 😁 ooh, they do keep you busy don’t they! She’s terrible at sleeping - I counted without exaggeration 37 times I was up and down to her on Monday! Great for the steps!
have you got much to lose? I really don’t know how much I want to- I keep saying 3st but not sure If I’m being realistic! Just gonna take it day by day! I’ve struggled a little today as it’s TOTM so I’ve resisted the urge not to be silly! The shakes aren’t that bad at all!- I did lipotrim years ago and they were vile!! So these seem like a breeze!! Yep, really looking forward to getting married- we’re just waiting on the registrar to confirm the date- I’m hoping so as I’ve already booked the honeymoon!!!🤣🤣🤣 kath 😁

Hi Kath, that’s really lovely to hear you now have a beautiful daughter! Well done for keeping up with her, they are exhausting 😂 Are you finding that ok with the lower calories?
Do you get any time to train now? When the gyms were shut I found I lost the most weight on weeks I walked most. But sometimes it’s hard to find the time.
I know exactly what you mean about confidence. Even when I wasn’t over weight I definitely always felt like I was 😕 I think I’ve got over this a bit now (even though I am still over weight I am more confident than when I was 18!).
do you have your dress picked out? That’s a lovely thing to focus on ☺️ X
Hi Zeus 😁

Ohhh yesss they are hard work but I still count my blessings that she’s here! I’m definitely more tired the last couple of days as she is always on the go!! I was lucky really when the gyms were closed as I have a PT who made sure that I still did video PTs but I’m struggling for sure now with time- I haven’t trained in about a month now due to him being so busy cos everyone wants PT’s now!! I do get out to walk too- hopefully all this will help!! I think we will always see our perceived imperfections won’t we?! Which is a total shame as we have to work so hard to make ourselves feel better! I haven’t chosen a dress, I’ve sent 3 back! In my head, I want a certain type but only cos of the way I look now- I don’t know if I’ll want a different style when I lose beef! I want something to focus on but can’t find the dress! 😁

Back