New Features

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
We have renabled post editing.

You can now edit your posts for as long as you want.

The reason for the reversal on this decision is that this functionality can no longer be abused.

You can modify/edit a post for the first 20 minutes without the "last edited by" message coming up.

After 20 minutes, all modifications to that post will be logged and moderators + owners of the post will be able to see the edits done to that post.

I will give a demonstration of this in 20 minutes on this post :)

Pierce

Last edited:
ok thanks :) :) soooo happy now woohoo:) :) ive only just been into the arcade this evening the scores are too high for me though :(

becky xx

demoks4.gif

And thats what it looks like :)

Pierce

thanks Pierce....that means that if i post frantically late at night I can come back & correct my diabolical spelling in the morning.

Fabby ta! you little star!

Good stuff...have re-read a lot of my posts after the 20 minutes and realised there are big massive mistakes in them!

lol becky, now I wanna knw what these smilies are - making me wonder :) I'd really like to expand my signature box so I can have that long list of how much you lost per week, but I can't. Is that because I don't have enough posts?

lol becky, now I wanna knw what these smilies are - making me wonder :) I'd really like to expand my signature box so I can have that long list of how much you lost per week, but I can't. Is that because I don't have enough posts?

hi, yeah you need to have 50 posts and you will have more space in your signiture to add more cool stuff. also you will be able to send pm's :)

Back