New food discoveries

Those syrups are fab- I have vanilla and caramel to make flavoured lattes- you just reminded me that I must look up some more flavours!
x

ooo-forgot to add Da vinci sugar free syrup. Made with Splenda and syn free. Good for drinks/desserts/cooking.Just google and buy from whichever is cheapest as not cheap but lasts ages.Lots of favours.

What do you use them with? can you flavour ff yogurt with them?

Originally Posted by louisedan
ooo-forgot to add Da vinci sugar free syrup. Made with Splenda and syn free. Good for drinks/desserts/cooking.Just google and buy from whichever is cheapest as not cheap but lasts ages.Lots of favours.

What do you use them with? can you flavour ff yogurt with them?
__________________I use them for everything. Over fruit/pancakes,in milk,in cakes etc,over muller ice cream,in coffee,in yoghurt,to make sauces for desserts,with gelatine mixed in hot water for jelly type dessert. etc

does anyone know where to buy the brown 'n' whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirlkidda
mini-milks 1 1/2 syns a blast from the past!
pink and whites 2 1/2 syns mmmmm

__________________They were in tesco the other week.

Just ordered myself a bottle of the caramel sugar free syrup! (even paid £7.50 for next day delivery!) Ive been missing my caramel macchiatos!!!
Thank you soooo much!!!

LadyHelen - I tried an "Options" chocolate sachet in some FF yogurt with some red grapes for my pudding today and it was just totally lush. I just wanted to say thanks :D It's just like Angel Delight but 1/4 of the syns :D

that's good to know about the snack a jacks popcorn - i was wondering what i was going to munch on next time I'm at the cinema - normally have a HUGE popcorn & a large coke! that won't be happening anymore....

that's good to know about the snack a jacks popcorn - i was wondering what i was going to munch on next time I'm at the cinema - normally have a HUGE popcorn & a large coke! that won't be happening anymore....
I snuck in 3 bags last night and ate the lot and a massive coke zero............ for just 7.5 syns- brilliant!

I've been trying to get some coconut essence, so have just pre-ordered (out of stock) some coconut syrup. Great thread this. xx
I have been trying to find coconut essence for 2 years!!!! I once heard that if you mix it with soy milk it makes a really convincing alternative to coconut milk for use in currys. I don't think syrup would be much good for this!!!! I will keep looking

I had it from Jane ashers website. Just google her and the site comes up. Not cheap but if a afew friends order together it keeps postage down

In Asda today I got

POPPIES FROZEN DAIRY CREAM ECLAIRS - 4.5 syns each

VINDALOO flavour Fridge Raiders - 3 syns the pk

Anchor spray cream light. It's only 1 syn for 12.5g. This doesn't sound like alot, but as it weighs practically nothing it gives u a far portion. AND it is yummy!!!

Back