New girl alert!!!

I did 26 the last time I was on ww and it is manageable. A bit painful at first, especially to get used to limited amount of alcohol but you will be grand if you have been on 27 up until now :)

I'm on 30 myself at the minute. I'm not going to meetings do just doing it myself. I'm going to stick with 30 until the weight starts to balance and then drop to 29 and so on until I reach 26. I think if I had done that the last time rather than start at 26 I would have lost more.

Yes thats a good idea i see other people do it like that too. I cant do it at home i need to be scared of the weigh in!!!

Yes thats a good idea i see other people do it like that too. I cant do it at home i need to be scared of the weigh in!!!

Same as myself really, which I why I joined this site and I'm going to post weight every week regardless :D Last time I did it with my roomate so we were constantly encouraging each other and weighed in together. I just think the classes are very expensive and most of the information you need to know you can find online. But I totally understand why people go.

Can I ask does anyone know what the % the statistics section represents? Is that the % of your body weight that you have lost? Is that correct?

Yes i think its the percentage of weight lost altogether from start weight. Well we can keep each other motivated i am gonna be on this all the time because i go off the rails so easily!! Xx

i havent a clue i think u just start a new thread and call it whatever you like! Im the wrong person to ask this site is totally confusing to me!!

I cant remember think i clicked on someone elses? Not sure and i cant get it to mark off the pounds lost!! Nightmare lol

How have you got on today?

Yeah tried that but it's looking for a pin...odd! Ah well I'm sure I'll work it out :)

I'm doing good today food wise. Have 3pp left over so might have a little snack before bed :) Have started a food diary (link below in signature) so feel free to follow :) - I'm a day behind though.

Unfortunately I think I have an ear infection so feeling a bit rubbish today. Still, have done well not to comfort eat all the same :) Think I'm gonna go to the doc after school tomorrow and see can he sort me out!

How has your day been?

Haha excellent lol!!

Iive been good today just enough for a cuppa and a kitkat later :)

Well done for not comfort eating i would have! Im trying to be good as i have my wee nieces birthday on saturday and then an engagement party saturday night so will have to save a few points!!

Oh yes i would love to follow your diary maybe get afew wee ideas!! Xx:D

I warn you...it's fairly crap! I eat a lot of snacks :) I am good at staying within the points though so works out okay :) Do you have a diary too?

I always save the last few points for a little snack like a cuppa and chocolate before bed too. Actually stops me from pigging out, knowing that I will be getting something nice :) Have somehow ended up with 11 extra pp today so not too sure what to do with them now but I might have a nice wrap or something :)

Back