New Girl, Need a Friend, EE, 3 stone :)

How are we all doing?

Hi again
Haven't been on here much this week, just wondered how you all were doing?
I've had my 3rd weigh in today and lost 4lbs...chuffed to bits. I really think that cutting out the wine has helped me!
x

sorry about slow response Kerry....have you tried changing things around a bit to give it a kick up the proverbial backside?? also, if you reverse extra easy for a couple of days a week this can really give it a kick start although it's not recommended you do it more than that....

basically you just eat 2/3rds superfree and 1/3 free....i.e. 2/3rds fruit and veg and 1/3 eggs/rice/meat etc....my consultant recommended it the other day...

poppy!! well done that's fantastic!!! cutting out wine has helped me loads too and to be honest i don't even miss it now :)

Had my weigh in last night - lost another 2.5lbs, achieved Club 10 and got slimmer of the month!!!! absolutely buzzing :) xx

Hiya Girls

How are you all doing? xx

Well done on your club 10!!

I lost 2.5lbs this week so really happy with that. Hoping for at least a STS this week to keep me under 180, I think thats the boost i need. Obviously a loss would be even better.

I will keep it in mind that i can reverse EE for a couple of days but I would really struggle with that as i dont like much veg. I do mix my week up with some EE and some green days but I have a fussy 2yr old and husband to feed as well and they moan at what I serve up half the time.

Not sure how this week will paan out foodwise as we couldnt dig the car out of the snow to go shopping so im making do with what is in the freezer. Should be interesting.

Hope you have had a good weekend x

I'm so sorry! I've been away for about 4 weeks...totally off plan...having a disaster and have no motivation!!! aaggghhh!!!!!!!

How are you? Good Christmas? x

Back