new girl, starting on 790

hi everyone,
i am starting cd next monday as i have just stopped breastfeeding my 9 month old. i am 5'5'' and 11 stone, i want to be 9.5 stone. my cdc said i coudl start on 790, does this mean i won't lose as fast as on ss? would any of you recommend doing ss anyway to kick start it?

thanks

Hi and wellcome to cd, the 790 is a good plan and the w.loss is about 3lb a week. NOt a lot of differance really . Good luck.

I'm on 790 and it is fantastic - having done SS and really struggled, this seems to be working for me. A friend of mine has just lost nearly 8 lbs in her first week - not so shabby hey!!!:D

In my opinion i wouldn't do SS - with such a small baby you'll need the energy from that bit of food.
The weight loss is very similar to SS and to me being able to look forward to a meal in the evening is worth the slight difference!!!!

I agree with Helen.

With only 2 stone to lose I would opt for 790. That little bit extra protein should give you a bit more energy.

Actually with your BMI I dont think you should be on SS anyway.

Good luck

Jac

Deffo 790, the difference is minimal, and I wouldnt start on SS to kick start, I ummd and ahhd as to whether to SS again, but I love 790!

Good Luck, stick to whats in the book and you wont go wrong!

great thanks ladies. i cannot wait to start losing. i think i should eat all the things i love now so i am not tempted next week!!

Back