new girl, starting on 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinny cow, 7 August 2007 Social URL.

1. skinny cow

skinny cow Member

hi everyone,
    i am starting cd next monday as i have just stopped breastfeeding my 9 month old. i am 5'5'' and 11 stone, i want to be 9.5 stone. my cdc said i coudl start on 790, does this mean i won't lose as fast as on ss? would any of you recommend doing ss anyway to kick start it?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Hi and wellcome to cd, the 790 is a good plan and the w.loss is about 3lb a week. NOt a lot of differance really . Good luck.
  4. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    I'm on 790 and it is fantastic - having done SS and really struggled, this seems to be working for me. A friend of mine has just lost nearly 8 lbs in her first week - not so shabby hey!!!:D

In my opinion i wouldn't do SS - with such a small baby you'll need the energy from that bit of food.
    The weight loss is very similar to SS and to me being able to look forward to a meal in the evening is worth the slight difference!!!!
  5. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low carb
    I agree with Helen.

With only 2 stone to lose I would opt for 790. That little bit extra protein should give you a bit more energy.

Actually with your BMI I dont think you should be on SS anyway.

Good luck

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Deffo 790, the difference is minimal, and I wouldnt start on SS to kick start, I ummd and ahhd as to whether to SS again, but I love 790!

Good Luck, stick to whats in the book and you wont go wrong!
  7. skinny cow

skinny cow Member

great thanks ladies. i cannot wait to start losing. i think i should eat all the things i love now so i am not tempted next week!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.