NEW GIRL!!!!

lay off the fries

hello for the first time. have been on this site all weekend reading such fantastic weight loss stories and inspirational threads from all you slimmers on CD.

i have just got off the phone with my local consultant who i am meeting tomorrow evening :gimi: i am sooo excited about starting the diet. i know its gonna be hard but after years of yo yo dieting im gonna make sure this is the last one i ever do.

any comments and support would be greatly appreciated and in particular comments from anyone starting CD over the next few days.

good luck to all,

emz xx

Welcome and good luck, thinking about it the best advise I can give is take it a day at a time, try to keep busy once the first week is over it gets much easier. It took me a good 11 days to feel ok, I am approaching week 7 and am down 2 dress sizes, and if I can do it anyone can lol :)

welcome to cambridge and minimins!

goodluck hun, are there still only 2 cdc's in northern ireland?

hi thanks, yeah theres only 2. but luckily im not too far away from mine. cant wait to get started. xx

good its not so far then hun, i used to travel from one side of belfast out the other side to see my cdc but she was great

:welcome2: hunny!

Well your in the right place :D

Take one day at a time and keep logged in here as it keeps you out of trouble, well me anyway :p

I'm on day 1 after having a blip but i'm back and raring to go.

The biggest piece of advice i wish someone had told me when i first started was how hard it is to get back SS when you eat :mad: keep on the plan for as long as possible and good luck x

Hi and welcome.

Cambridge can definitely put an end to yo-yo dieting. I certainly don't intend to have to diet again after this. Good luck and keep us updated. :)

welcome and good luck

hi,its my first day today,so far its going fine,just keep glugging that water,mind you im tired of keep rushing to the loo!

Welcome to the forum and good luck. :)

hellloo and welcome... im a newbie to the site to :)

thank you all for so many nice replies.

so had my consultation with CDC today and am starting SS 2moro morning. reallylooking forward to it. and i reeally think im in the right frame of mind to carry this through. :feedtroll:

had my 'last supper' this evening of naughty foods lol. went for a nice relaxing bath, put some tan on, did my nails and am feeling great. :D

cant wait to get started now. will keep this thread going with updates on my progress and how my journey is going to make that excess fat:kissass::D.

wish me luck xx:cross:

Last edited:
Back