New goal

Delli

Talks too much
well as u can see in my signature ive set a new goal for myself. i think this one is going to be the toughest one yet, i have never gone below 11st 3lbs in my adult life and the though of being 10st anything just boggles my mind! but i feel that with the amazing support of everyone on mini's i might finally b able to do it!!

so bring it on, im ready for this challenge and may i add im gonna be DAMN SEXY this christmas!! :D

honestly sussex girl, the thought of doing that just makes me like :eek::eek::eek:

but when it does happen i will be like :bliss::bliss:

and until then i will be as determined as this.. :character00115:

:D

i have never gone below 11st 3lbs in my adult life and the though of being 10st anything just boggles my mind! but i feel that with the amazing support of everyone on mini's i might finally b able to do it!!

I know exactly what you mean I am now the lightest and the smallest I've ever been as an adult and probably since I was 11/12 years old :eek: I feel like I need to nip myself every couple of hours just to make sure I am not dreaming. I bought a T-shirt in soccer world today for a 12-13 year old boy and it blooming well fits!!!!! CD is an incredible diet and minimins is a fantastic, supportive community to be a part of - with the combination of the two I am certain you will acheive your goal - Go for it Delli!!!!!

I love the :character00115: determination lol :giggle:.

wow ruth! uve had some amazing losses, uve done so well!!

:thankyou:

I really do feel that CD has given me back my health and enthusiasm for life :) which is worth every day of SS and the money I have spent on CD packs 10 times over.

same here ruth, funds are running very low at the min as im a poor struggling student but i still dont regret a penny ive spent on cd.

Hi Delli

Your post rang sooo true with me, as of this morning (daily weigher, sorry!) I am 11st 1lb and teetering on the brink of the 10's my mind can't actually believe this is real or that I am going to be in the 10's soon it is just too much, think I may weep when it happens!!

Let's go for it!

Georgie
x

Good on you .... nothing like a bit of determination to get you where you want to be!! Everyone's behind you and can't wait to hear the screams when the scales teeter over into the 10's!!!!

You go girl! You can do it Vx

Hi Delli,

You can do this. It sounds as if you are extremely motivated and on the right path. My goal is 9s 7lbs, which is a far cry away from my current 19s 6!! However, I am not looking at the total I need to loose, as that just depresses me, more 1 stone at a time!!

We can do it!!!

Hi Delli, mind if I join you on your goal, I want to be 10.7 by middle of nov too..am 11.5 now.xx

course sazzy, we shud keep each other motivated and provide the kicks up the bum when theyre needed!!

thanks everyone for ur kind replys, am determined not to let u all down or myself!!

BRING IT ON!!

Back