New Goals

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
When I first started out on the lard busting 3 yrs ago I had one goal, to fit into size 16 jeans. I wanted to be able to fit into the size of the national advarage and I thought that's as far as I'll go. It seemed such a long long way off!
Now I'm into a 16, ok it's an ASDA 16 but none the less, and I've achieved my goal. So what now? I don't have any special events coming up, no weddings, no parties nothing. Sounds really sad actually lol. I think that's why my weight has been up and down the last few weeks, I've got nothing to work towards so why bother behaving?
Any ideas what my new goal would be? What are yours?

How about setting a goal to be a certain size by, say, Easter?

My goal is to ultimately be about 10 stone 7lbs (long way off) but my mini goal at the moment is to lose 21lbs in total by Christmas.

you need to put a line under all the weight you have lost- and start a fresh, weigh yourself asif its the begging of your weight loss journey, start a fresh asif it was week 1, but yourself a size smaller jeans, and keep going untill ya get in them laura xx

How about a goal to get into the healthy BMI range for your age? My goals are a dress size at a time, half a stone at a time, I want to be 10 stone, if it takes the rest of my life I will get there.

Single figures (ie 9 stone something) are something I only read about in magazines, but 10 stone and a size 10/12 - that's what I want!

my goal has changed alot which may be more achievable, no longer do i want to be in a size 8, size 10 or comfortably 12 will do me, just wanna look in the mirror and like what i see, when i get ready to go out i look at my face and think yeah your ok, not a model but good looking, then the rest of my body just spoils me.

Perhaps take it one dress size at a time and take time out when you reach each size to test out if this is where you want to stop?

Hark at me handing out advice - I am not sure of when to stop myself!

I have a random figure in my ticker but may be ok about now I just cant really decide!

Back