new goals

Trim T

I am now 1lb away from my goal weight, and have decided i may change my goal to be lower. Possibly another 7lbs or even more.

How many others make this decision, have any of you regretted doing so?

i think i would be asking myself why.

a number on a scale isnt a good enough reason if you see what i mean?

Its not about what i see on the scales, my body isn't what i want it to be yet... some of my size 10s fit, others dont. I know i want to be smaller, therefore i need to lose more weight.

I havent actually got to goal.... but I know my goal weight is a rough estimation... maybe i'll be happy within myself sooner, or want to get alil lower. I think alot of people do this, and as long as it doesn't turn into always wanting just a little more weight off then its normal.

i would perhaps measure my lean body mass using this calculator Army or Military Body Fat Calculator for Calculating Body Fat Percentage

if you are wearing size 10, some fit some dont, its probably time to sculpt using weight training and exercise, rather than a VLCD.

remember, doing this diet will have lost about 20% of your muscle mass, so its important to get that back, which pulls everything in. its inches you need to lose now not fat.

look at your BMI!

it also means your BMR will be higher if you increase muscle mass.

Thanks phoenix.

Paula i appreciate your opinion i really do, but you're posts suggest i am underweight or something, i am far from it. Losing more weight would in no way be detrimental to my health. I already exercise, i swim a quarter mile 2-3 times a week.

I am going to alter my goal to 9st 5lb at the mo, and see how i feel when i get there, ooh and my hubby would be the first to tell me if i was getting too thin, he's very supportive and doesn't particularly like skinny.

Back