New Gurl =D

Hello everyone! After looking through all of the before and after photies I decided this diet was worth a shot! To cut a long story short, I have recently got out of a relationship with someone who knocked every bit of self confidence I had (which I want back!!) and have a 13 week old baby boy who is just delicious!
I put on 4 stone :eek: when I was pregnant through comfort eating and general baby weight gain, and I'm finding it a nightmare to lose.:help2:
Anyways I'm starting SS tomorrow (after just devouring my last cookie haha) and I really am unsure of whether I can stick it (fingers crossed). I've got a holiday on August 7th.. and hoping to lose 2stone by then, is this really possible?!?
Thanks for reading :party0011:
xx

Hi hun!!!

first of all i can relate to getting confidence knocked out of u I had 2 bad relationships and was at my heavist (size 20!). They say u lose a stone a month so yeah hopefully u can lose 2 !!

One bit of advice .......... DRINK! drink water like ure life depended on it ha ha the loo will become ure new best mate!!!

Good Luck and this site is amazing for support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, welcome & wishing you loads of success.

The first few days are tough but its only a few days. Your target is totally reachable - good luck!

Hey There Hun And Welcome To Minis,
Glad To Hear You Are Looking For You Self Confidence Back As You Really Have Come To The Right Place,its Fab On Here And As For Cd Its Fab Too!!
You Say You Want To Lose 2 St By August Well That Is Sooooo Do-able And A Little More I Would Say.
I Wish You All The Luck With Cd And Yes It Is Hard For The 1st Few Days But Stick With It And It Will Be So Worth It,as They Say No Pain,no Gain.the Losses Are Great With Cd.
My Advice To You Is Post Often To Keep You Going And Drink As Much Water As You Can Handle,
All The Best ,
Elaine X

:)Good Luck and welcome, I'm sure you will do great on this diet, as said before, keep up with the water! :)
On those days you find tough, just post a line on here, everyone is really friendly :):)
Can't wait to hear about those losses!

Good luck hun, i have my second weigh in 2moro and i've been able to stick to it 100% and i'm seriously crap at sticking to anything. You can do it we're all behind you xxx

You go get your confidence back girlie! I was in exactly the same situation as you, except I put on 6 stones with my daughter because of pre eclampsia and drank another stone and a half of vino on through sheer desolation. Funnily enough once I had gotten rid of the ugly 16 stone weight around my neck I started to get my life back on track and now I am a tee totalling, life loving CD'er!

With every pound that comes off I start to think I'm 18 again.......not good for a 30 year old.....my dream is to buy my clothes at topshop once more he he he XXXX

Let us know how you get on, you will be so shocked at what you achieve...........

hiya,

welcome to the forum, the best place to be for support, advice and encouragement.

good luck on your cd journey.

debs x

You go for it girl, each weigh in will leave you more inspired and that loss is very 'do-able' wishing you lots of luck, whenever i get tempted i think about the very sexy jeans i'm going to buy when i get this last stone off xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

Ta very much for your encouragement everyone! Today went quite well, I drank water like it was going out of fashion and my stomach thinks my throat's been cut but hey ho I didn't cheat!! :party0049:I still feel reeally thirsty though, is this normal? Oh and this is going to sound so silly but how do I crush ice?!?
Is it still okay to keep going to the gym?:character00116: Obviously working a lot less harder than usual, just want to keep some muscle tone!
Sorry for all the questions, so glad I found this site though! Good luck everyone

xx xx

Back