New Guy

Hey marcus,

I'm working my ar*e off & your're flirting with the ladies....:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

MARCUS!!! AVERT EYES NOW!!!!!!!!

My back went down......boobs went up:eek:, well not up....just not down as back when down so went up a cup.......difficult finding undies but hey ho....I still have my rack....:cool:

well thats fine with me! might need a bit of lifting afterwards though, they are errr very big, dont mind them shrinking a bit but not too much.

Hey marcus,

I'm working my ar*e off & your're flirting with the ladies....:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Evening mum lol
Your obviously not working your arse off or you wouldnt be on here :p hehe

I think you will like your body more....but the thing is....my body image is still totally warped.

At my heavist I could look in the mirror before going out and go....yup...I look good...I'm hot. yup.

Now......nearing the tiniest I've ever been, I sit and go.......oh gooooooood!! I'm sooooo fat.....I'm like those annoying women who are not fat at all but still moan:rolleyes:

warped!!!

Nope course im not lol
Shes just finished watching the ring, now shes watching 2 pints of larger and a packet of crisps....probs go to bed soon

I think you will like your body more....but the thing is....my body image is still totally warped.

At my heavist I could look in the mirror before going out and go....yup...I look good...I'm hot. yup.

Now......nearing the tiniest I've ever been, I sit and go.......oh gooooooood!! I'm sooooo fat.....I'm like those annoying women who are not fat at all but still moan:rolleyes:

warped!!!

i'm worried i wont like the new me, sounds mad. what will i wear lol.

:eek: I hop i dont turn into a girl :( lol

Back