New Guy

Of course ;) hehe

Yeah not to bad :)
How about yours?

Hello Marcus:D

Welcome to the boards...65lbs will be gone in no time...men lose really fast on a VLCD;)

Good luck with your weight loss

hahahah!!!! The one advantage to student land....I don't have to go to work during the week....although this time next week I shall be in an exam!! :eek::eek::eek:

Scales have decided that today they are being sensible....after a very odd week of going UP!!? on sole source, they have decided that really....I'm not 10st 12lbs, I'm 10st 8lbs. How very kind of them.:rolleyes: yes, they are still working, I checked with my 5lb fat blobby that weights 5lbs dead on.

Hahah!! sooooo after a few days of 790 over the last 4 days, I am on to 1000 today. Scary stuff. Carbs and food and only 2 rations!! eeek!! always fall down on this one!:rolleyes:

Right...well exam is T minus 6 days and 23 hours....I have done pretty much zero revision. how are we all doing?

Will come check in on you guys tonight!!

Have fun!

Day 5 and im doing pretty well :D hehe
Someone offerend me some food at work today and i said no :D lol
1st weight in on wednesday, it doesnt feel i have lost anything but im sure i have, its just me being negative again lol

I bet you are well confused why us lot are moaning that this is hard!! lol. you seem to be having a fine old time.

Hahaha.....thats funny. Not lost anything. Everyone says that.....crazy stuff. The thing is....this will be one of the biggest weight loss weeks you have!!

x

Day 5 and im doing pretty well :D hehe
Someone offerend me some food at work today and i said no :D lol
1st weight in on wednesday, it doesnt feel i have lost anything but im sure i have, its just me being negative again lol

well done. and yes you will have lost. :cool:

Hiya Marcus,

Just thought I'd add my twopennorth and say hello and welcome to Minimins:D

Any time you want your butt smacking don't ask me 'cos judging by your pic you look a lot like my 13 yr old son and that would be too weird for me hehe!:eek:

I can give out loads of maternal hugs etc though:)

But spanks are good :( lol

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

Thats more like it :p lol

Welcome to the board looks like you are doing well,you will have lost and soon as you have had such good willpower i would say quite a bit too.
You will soon be at goal way to go mate
love kirsty

looking forward to weigh in young man?

Yep...
But like i said earlier i probs havent lost much lol, knowing me i have its just me being negative again lol

Back