New Guy

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
Hi All,
i've just started this morning on the TFR programme.
my name is John, i'm 30 years young 6ft 2in and 27st 11lb (yes you did read that correct :cry:). I'm addicted to food plain and simple and every "diet" i've tried i have failed miserably, i'm hoping with no food to tempt me this will be the one for me.

I had my first shake this morning and have had to frequent the bathroom twice so far. is this normal for the 1st couple of days or maybe it could be something i eat last night.

Thanks
John

Hiya John.. Welcome to the forum, and to LT....

By drinking the amount of water you should be running to the toilet a LOT!! lol.. That's only to wee though, so if you have loose bowels, that may not be down to LT alone, but it could be your systems way of coping without your normal food intake... Constipation is a very common problem on LT, so be prepared to take stuff to ease it!!

The results are great on LT... How much do you want to lose? Do you have a time scale? You can record your details in your User CP ^^^^ up there, and a ticker is great for keeping an eye on how you are doing...

Good luck.... We are all in this together x

Hello :) Im only on day 3, it does get easier. Day 1 was terrible, not eating but now im getting used to it. Keep a bottle of water with you, and just drink it as you feel too. Im finding it super easy to get through 2.5lts a day, and 3 cups of tea whereas before it'd be 2lts of the fizzy stuff! Its making me feel better already too. Good luck, and keep it up, it'll be worth it! xx

Hi John, my husband and I have started LT today as well. I've tried a lot of diets and am very hopefull this one will work as I've read so many success stories on the forum! I agree with SlimmerSu, water does make you wee a lot! Good luck with the diet.

Thanks for the replies ;) i'm really looking forward to giving this a good bash

hey john and welcome aboard! the best thing is that youve decided to do something about it!! so yaayyy :) hope you had a lovely christmas and new year and your ready to make a huge change this year!... if you go to the lipotrim tfr 100% section, which is below lipotrim forum on the dropdown menu from all diets above... you can read betsys journey, she lost a staggering 171lbs in 8months!! everytime i get a bit unsure if i can do it i read her story and know that if she could do it then i can do it!!!....

best of luck on your journey..there are plenty of people here to support you :) xxxx

Hi John. Completely understand where you're coming from with the food addiction side of things, and for me TFR is really the only way I've ever had an real weight loss success. Taking food out of the picture really helps with how you feel about yourself as well as you stop feeling fat and bloated and more positive about yourself. It basically puts a stop to the vicious circle.

The first week or even 2 or 3 is quite tough going, and you will likely have moments that you just want to give in as it's just to much. Thoughts of giving in and starting again tomorrow, etc. Don't do it. Hang on really, really tight, get some water down you and those moments will pass. Take it one day at a time, or even an hour at a time on the tough days if you have to :) As your tummy shrinks and ketosis deepens it does get lots easier, and of course the fantastic weight losses are your reward and will spur you on.

Good luck! :) xx

Hi John,

Good luck on your LT journey.

I understand where your coming from with the whole weight thing and such, I'm also 6ft2, and I started this diet in the middle of June(ish) weight a shocking 30st 10lbs. I'm now down to 19st 5lbs.

So if I can do it you can too!!

Good luck!

Thanks all ;) , i'm feeling quite hungry now the sooner this ketosis kicks in the better, i've drank a load of water today (approx 3.5l so far) so i better take it easy on it until tomorrow :tear_drop:.

i got very bloated after my 2nd shake so i'm hopeing this was a once off

Back