New heinz pasta pouches

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
Hi anybody know the syns for these? Just dad them on a billboard with some kind of new squeeze soup into a mug thing? Ive not seen either in shops yet and can't check syns online as on phone? Have checked to see if there's already an earlier thread on then but can't find anything! Don't have nutritional info either as literally just saw a billboard and started salivating at the thought if the convenience (lazy arse) xx

i saw the pasta pouches in co op. these are the flavours they do

Creamy Red Pepper & Mushroom Sauce with Penne (250g)
• Cheese & Tomato Tortellini in Tomato Sauce with Penne (250g)
• Spicy Tomato & Pepperoni Sauce with Fusilli (250g)
• Mediterranean Vegetable & Mascarpone Sauce with Penne (250g)

From the billboard they just looked like pasta n sauce affairs but nicer cuz they ate Heinz! No idea about hidden cheesy goodness :( xx

I_dream_slim said:
From the billboard they just looked like pasta n sauce affairs but nicer cuz they ate Heinz! No idea about hidden cheesy goodness :( xx

Cuz they are Heinz*** sorry silly phone

I haven't seen the pasta pouches but have seen the squeezey soups in asda. Does anyone know how many syns the soups are? (sorry to hijack the post!)

PatchworkPuss said:
5 syns for the vegetable one IIRR

Soup pouch or pasta?

Ooooh I just saw an advert for the pasta pouches, they look very yummy.....

Does anyone know the syns for these yet?

from slimming world site

heinz

Spicy Tomato & Pepperoni Sauce with Fusilli, ambient, 250g pouch 7 16 7

Cheese & Tomato Tortellini in Tomato Sauce, ambient, 250g pouch 3 11½ 3

Mediterranean Vegetable & Mascarpone Sauce with Penne, ambient, 250g pouch 3½ 12 3½

Creamy Mushroom & Red Pepper Sauce with Penne, ambient, 250g pouch 3½ 11½ 3½

Last edited:
Thank you so much dirtydancing! Much lower than I thought! :)

Hi dirty dancing
Regarding the following post;
Mediterranean Vegetable & Mascarpone Sauce with Penne, ambient, 250g pouch 3½ 12 3½

Does that mean it's 3.5syns on extra easy for the whole pouch?

Thanks.

Restarting 1st week after a dismal attempt over summer which saw me the same as when I joined 12weeks later although lighter in the pocket so trying to go it alone now ;o)
This site is great

Hi dirty dancing
Regarding the following post;

Does that mean it's 3.5syns on extra easy for the whole pouch?

Thanks.

Restarting 1st week after a dismal attempt over summer which saw me the same as when I joined 12weeks later although lighter in the pocket so trying to go it alone now ;o)
This site is great

Yeah thats per 250g pouch.

Back