Extra Easy new here 2nd time on the diet

debbie23

:DHi im new her anyone wants to chat sometime? im on my first week of slimming world iv done the diet before then fell pregnant then lost 2 stone then the week i got to target i found out i was pregnant again.i fell quit positive i no im sick of feeling uncomfy in my clothes everythings tight and im always bothered about belly rolls.:D

Last edited:
Hello Debbie23 and welcome to the forum:wavey:

I totally hear you about the belly rolls!! My son is 3 next week and I still blame my weight on baby weight lol :D
At least when you got pregnant the second time you had lost your weight and got to target and what a great surprise finding out you're pregnant and getting to target all within a week!! :) We're about to start trying for baby no 2, hence I've got to get some weight off!!!
Hope you're diet goes really well, there is loads of useful info and some great people and advice on here to help you stick with it.

xxxx

Hi, I'm always up for a chat, it keeps me from eating lol. Hope it goes well and look forward to reading your posts.

Carolyne xx:)

Hey debbie, welcome to MiniMins and SW. Any questions feel free to ask :) Oh and don't talk to me about belly rolls, mines got so many rolls it could be a bakery!!

Hello Debby, welcome to SW, if I get bored I count my belly rolls, finds me something to do, LOL.....

Back