New here - day 3!

Hi I've been lurking for a couple of days so thought I'd say hi! Today is day 3 for me (on TS). Haven't felt any hunger pangs or anything which i didn't expect. Did almost scooped a forkful of food from the kids plates last night though ooops, that's habit I think! Anyway, 3 stone to lose but will see how I feel after 1-2 as i lost 2 stone earlier this year through stress xx

Hi I've been lurking for a couple of days so thought I'd say hi! Today is day 3 for me (on TS). Haven't felt any hunger pangs or anything which i didn't expect. Did almost scooped a forkful of food from the kids plates last night though ooops, that's habit I think! Anyway, 3 stone to lose but will see how I feel after 1-2 as i lost 2 stone earlier this year through stress xx

Hi I am on day 3 today myself. I have about 6 stone to lose. I've been hungary so can't wait for ketosis to kick in! I've tried this type of diet before it was successful but it was me who got complacent and ate back on the weight. I'm hoping this time I will learn my lesson! Best of luck!

Hey, I'm new too, 4 days in, and I'm feeling good too. Hope it's all going well for you :)

Hi, I am new too, going to start tomorrow if I will have the willpower. I have been planning to start for a week, but now I made up my minde. I know it should be good for me. I was just worried because of all the negativs you can read aobut vlcd online.

Hi Ibocska, good look tomorrow. I put off starting for ages too but am so glad I did, 4 days i and I already feel a million times better
an have lost half a stone :)

Hi Ibocska, good look tomorrow. I put off starting for ages too but am so glad I did, 4 days i and I already feel a million times better
an have lost half a stone :)

Half a stone in 4 days. That's awesome. May I ask your start weight?

12.9, but I'd put on a lb this morning despite sticking to it 100% and 2 hours of exercise yesterday, feel a bit gutted but also know I shouldn't be weighing myself every day. Good luck!

amberjflame said:
12.9, but I'd put on a lb this morning despite sticking to it 100% and 2 hours of exercise yesterday, feel a bit gutted but also know I shouldn't be weighing myself every day. Good luck!

My starting weight was 12.9 too! Was 12.2 this morning :). Can't wait to get to 11 1/2 stone!

Me either! Hopefully not too long. You lost 7 lbs in one day?! That's amazing!

I ordered some ketostix but they haven't arrived yet so I have no idea if I am. Hope so. But it sounds like it's working for you. It is tough though, I don't really miss food that much, in a way it feels kind of liberating not to have to think about it, I more miss being able to go out for a drink with friends.. I know I could not drink but I don't trust myself! Hope tomorrow is a bit easier for you x

Don't worry too much about the ketostix reading, as we're drinking so much water on this diet, it tends to dilute it. Try checking first thing in the morning that's when i get a strong reading :)

Back