New here - gonna stick to it this time!!

Jane1982

Hi. Been overweight for many years. Most diets last about 3/4 days until i give in to unhealthy food. Determinded to make it work this time and hoping online help will give me motivation. Not following any set diet plan - too fussy an eater - but going for healthier options and trying to start exercising. Am 13st 7lb. I know all th charts say i should be more like 9st I am aiming for 11st 7. Would be a huge achievement for me. Not sure what else to write. I'm 27 and a teacher. Looking for support, recipe ideas and motivation.

Here goes for a new healthier life!!!!:)

Welcome Jane and the very best of luck to you.

There is lots of advice and support on here so I am sure you will achieve what you have set out to.

I think u will stick to it. welcome and good luck :) xxx

Thank you for all you comments. Have stuck to it since me orginal post and have lost 6lb's since then. (Had lost 5lbs since beginning of Jan) I have joined the gym for the first time in my life last week and have been 3 times so far - actually enjoying it. Off to a bums, tum and thighs class on monday with bf's sis inlaw so all is going well. My only major slip up so far was a slice of chocolate cake on a course lst week - but I went swmming after tomake up for it. Not too bad so far. 3lbs til i have lost a stone. hope to do that this week!!

Back