New here... Hi all and help!.. what am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Willowniven, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Willowniven

Willowniven Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(21.46%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and exercise and xenical
    Hi all.. :wave_cry: I'm new to this forum, and decided it would be nice to talk to others on the weight loss saga!

I'm 5ft 7 and weigh currently 15 stone:mad:..I used to weigh 16 stone 7 pounds a good 6 months ago.. I was wondering if anyone else was having difficulty even though you are giving it your best?:cry:

I am on xenical and drink green tea (just started the tea today) and actually finding I am not that hungry when drinking it:eek:.
    Anyway..I excersise everyday have a vinration plate...eat my fruit and veg daily and start my day with a small bowl of special K and skimmed milk daily! plus lots of water.. ( I should be losing weight from all the running to the loo) haha!
    I have stayed 15 stone for about 4 weeks now even after all my hard work ( I wont be beaten though) I wont give up!

any advice will do greatly!... what worked for yourselves? was anyone else on xenical and didnt lose?
    many thanks!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mixedspice69

Mixedspice69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Willowniven

Have you been measuring yourself? Maybe at the moment you're losing inches rather pounds.

Jen

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Anytime my weight remained static, I reduce the overall calorie intake and this always seemed to do the trick. I operate on the principle that calories in must be less than calories burned in order to lose weight.
    lots of luck

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Full Member

Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Deficit
    You have probably reached a maintenance level. You need to gradually lower your calorie intake as the weight comes off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.