New Hi-Fi flavour

Now look at both I was correct just wanted to know wether you can still get them or even the mince pie recipe can not find it on this this forum only lovely pics of them?

They don't sell the mince pie ones anymore.

I sometimes have baked apple and mincemeat as my HEB, its lovely with some nat yog and sweetener

Now look at both I was correct just wanted to know wether you can still get them or even the mince pie recipe can not find it on this this forum only lovely pics of them?

I was more making a reference to what mince pies are made of..................

Does anyone have a link or the recipe for SW friendly mince pies Seen lovely pics on here but no recipe well that I can find
I would be very appreciative thanksx

Does anyone have a link or the recipe for SW friendly mince pies Seen lovely pics on here but no recipe well that I can find
I would be very appreciative thanksx

Found this on SW website, never tried making them but hope it helps :)

Get into the Christmas spirit - Slimming World style with these festive mince tarts are sure to go down a treat with everyone!

information
Serves: 32
Prep time: 30 minutes + resting time
Cook time: 15 minutes
Syns per serving:
Green: 3.5
Original: 3.5
Extra Easy: 3.5
ingredients
Fry Light for spraying
For the pastry:
227g/8oz plain flour
pinch of salt
113g/4oz margarine or butter
cold water, for mixing
For the filling:
16 level tbsp mincemeat
1 level tbsp icing sugar for dusting
method
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Lightly spray some bun trays with Fry Light.

2. Make the pastry. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Add the fat, cut up into little pieces. Gently rub it in with your fingertips. Add sufficient cold water to mix to a ball that leaves the sides of the bowl clean. Rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

3. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface. Cut out 32 rounds with a 7½cm/3in fluted cutter. Use to line the prepared bun tins.

4. Divide the mincemeat between the pastry cases. Roll out the remaining pastry trimmings and make some little stars witha small star cutter. Use to decorate the tops of the tarts.

5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until the pastry is crisp and lightly coloured. Cool on a wire rack and dust lightly with sifted icing sugar.

Yes I remember the mince pie hi fis. We should lobby all our c's to ask S W to bring them back. They are discontinuing the lemon ones from December I think. :(

Yes I remember the mince pie hi fis. We should lobby all our c's to ask S W to bring them back. They are discontinuing the lemon ones from December I think. :(
:( that's a shame I never got to try the lemon ones!
Does explain y my group has never had them since I've been going (August 2012)

Could well be. We still had them in group this week, but I was told if I sold any of them to let members know that they will be out of date Dec 1st and we wont be getting any more in!

Thanks for posting this recipe ,is't very similar to my own usual orange pastry mince pies which are yummy the only difference is add rind of orange and bind the pastry with the juice from the orange rather than water preso orange pastry xx

Back