New HiFi flavour

Thank you all! I'm not sure which my consultant brings along but I will have a look next week and stock up! :)

I got some yesterday and tried one, very nice indeed!

My favourites are Dark Chocolate Mint and also the Chocolate Orange ones. A lot of people like RockyRoad but I can't have them as I'm vegetarian and I'm not a fan of the Peanut ones (too dry)

I am also a big fan of the chocolate orange / mint bars. We haven't had any for ages though as they are apparently still having problems with the suppliers or whatever. I have literally one orange bar left in my tin at home but I don't want to eat it knowing that it's my last one lol!

Loving the salted caramel and peanut heaven at the minute. And also a fan of the Rocky Roads. In fact, there's not many I don't like!

Got some Salted Caramel and Rocky Roads tonight in group and WOW the Salted Caramel is amazing!!
I think its a bit like a flapjack? Going to try peanut heaven next week too.

I am also a big fan of the chocolate orange / mint bars. We haven't had any for ages though as they are apparently still having problems with the suppliers or whatever. I have literally one orange bar left in my tin at home but I don't want to eat it knowing that it's my last one lol!

Loving the salted caramel and peanut heaven at the minute. And also a fan of the Rocky Roads. In fact, there's not many I don't like!

Feel free to eat your last chocolate orange bar.....they're BACK!! ;)
We had them in group last Thursday!

Are they really worth 6 syns though - I prefer the Rocky Roads although the limited edition blueberry cheesecake was my fave.

I thought they tasted more like fudge instead of salted caramel or the taste of Butterkist.

i would get them again but only occasionally, I think they aren't quite worth 6 syns and I prefer having two of the hifi lights personally.

The salted caramel are amazing. I'm considering getting two boxes next week :D I've decided. Can live without bread to have one of these as my Hex B lol

Back