New(ish) addtion to the SW community

B.M.

Silver Member
Hello all, after lurking in the (great!) forum for a few month I thought I'd introduce my (shy) self now :eek:. I am doing SW since 15th Sept. and after a shaky start I got the hang of it and doing kinda well now.
If you wonder about my forum name, well, it was going to be b2bslim but cat helped by jumping on keyboard (she felt ignored!). Can't change the name myself so might need to speak to admin for help at some point.

Just received my 1.5 stone award on Monday (weigh in day, I go to class) so quite chuffed with myself at the mo. Not looking forward to the next couple of days though, all these temptations!!!

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and Merry Xmas to everyone :47:

B.

Hello all, after lurking in the (great!) forum for a few month I thought I'd introduce my (shy) self now :eek:. I am doing SW since 15th Sept. and after a shaky start I got the hang of it and doing kinda well now.
If you wonder about my forum name, well, it was going to be b2bslim but cat helped by jumping on keyboard (she felt ignored!). Can't change the name myself so might need to speak to admin for help at some point.

Just received my 1.5 stone award on Monday (weigh in day, I go to class) so quite chuffed with myself at the mo. Not looking forward to the next couple of days though, all these temptations!!!

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and Merry Xmas to everyone :47:

B.
Hi hun welcome to minis. Its all a but quiet at the mo with it being xmas but it will all pick up soon. Well done on the loss you have had so far thats fantastic. Dont worry about the next few days food wise just do your best and thats all you can do most people do slip at times like this so dont worry too much. Hope you have a fab xmas and new year too xx

Hiya B - well done on your losses so far! I'm not quite dreading the next couple of days, 'cause it's going to be fun hehe it's the week after getting back on track I'm more worried about, be hanging on around here to keep on top of things.

Don't be too shy, get stuck into the forum when everyone comes back - I think they've all been lured away by the temptations you speak of. And here I am, sat on m'tod eating a bowl of scanbran trifle :angeldevil: The good girl act won't last through until tomorrow though, got proper delia christmas cake and things to 'sample' heehee!

Happy holidays to you x

Thank you for your kind words Sonia and LoChan :)

Scanbran trifle? Well done you! I am sitting here with a Morgan's Spiced and D-Coke :eek: :D

Welcome to the forum B and well done on your loss so far. I love that your cat chose your username! The forum will be a bit quiet til January then it will go mad again so take a good look around.

Merry christmas x

hello and welcome to the forum .I have been here a coupleoff weeks and people are really helpful and friendly well done on your weight loss so far you have doen fab x

Thank you Taz and m2bslim for the welcome :) .

And wow @ Taz and LoChan for HUGE weight loss btw. Can't wait to be at that stage!

Just back from visiting friends. Me and BF spent the last 24 at their house, no chance following SW! Got home an hour ago, now back on track with immediate effect! Have WI on Monday so hope will have at least a sts rather then a gain... :sigh:

B. x

Hm, I answered to the thread an hour ago but did not appear on the forum? Ok, will try again...

thanks to Taz and m2bslim for the welcome :)

And wow @ Taz and LoChan for HUGE weight losses! Wish I would be at that stage already.

DQ, will get back to you for the name change. Thank you :)

B. x

Welcome :) I'm a bit of a lurker here as well. Don't really post much but still find this place a wonderful source of inspiration when I start to feel fed up.

thank you for the welcome Katty :wavey: .
I must admit I read lots of posts without replying. But might get better once I know more of you guys :eek:
B. xx

Back