New Jeans :D

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Just been up town for some new jeans, my size 22's were hanging off me, so thought I'll go get a 20, tried em on and they were too big!
So tried an 18 and they fit :D Down 2 jean's sizes in just 6 weeks! So chuffed right now! Had to share :D Hope everyone's doing well xxx

WELL DONE!! Its the best feeling ever i know cos i started in a size 18 jeans and im now in a 14 i could not believe when a 16 was to big i dont think i was a size 14 since i was 14 LOL =D Keep it up hun soon it will be time for another size down =D

Wonderful! I love the NSVs! Keep up the great work Chrissy (and everyone!):flowers:

I'm so focused now! I never want these jeans to be to small for me! I can live with them being too big though :D xx

Just been up town for some new jeans, my size 22's were hanging off me, so thought I'll go get a 20, tried em on and they were too big!
So tried an 18 and they fit :D Down 2 jean's sizes in just 6 weeks! So chuffed right now! Had to share :D Hope everyone's doing well xxx

Fantastic! Bet you feel great! Just think, what size you could be in after another 6 weeks!

x Well done x

Thanks everyone :) This has given me such a boost :) xx

Well done Chrissy. I have still to experience this but hopefully soon :)

I have a pair of jeans, size 18 from Primark. Once I can get into those, I will have a big (CWP of course) party with 2 shakes in a row :D Woohoo, let's go crazy :D

What is strange though, is that I can fit in George's 18 but not Primark :confused:

Excellent, it is the best feeling ever.

Well done Thanks xx

Thanks bookworm. Its frustrating when u loose the weight but ur jeans dont feel looser x

MandyMoo69 said:
Thanks bookworm. Its frustrating when u loose the weight but ur jeans dont feel looser x

For my part, I felt the same at first until I realised that my size 22 should really have been a size 24 as they were too tight :(

Plus, the first fat we lose in the face and neck and boobs!

For my part, I felt the same at first until I realised that my size 22 should really have been a size 24 as they were too tight :(

Plus, the first fat we lose in the face and neck and boobs!

Ha ha funny you should say that because I have had several people saying that my face is thinner and I have wanted to scream .... NO its my belly n bum that needs to shrink :D

MandyMoo69 said:
Ha ha funny you should say that because I have had several people saying that my face is thinner and I have wanted to scream .... NO its my belly n bum that needs to shrink :D

Unfortunately we don't get to choose. It's so unfair! Sometimes I wish I were a man... I could lose fast and get muscles even faster... But then again I couldn't stand having hairy legs :p

Ha ha only in the winter ;-)

What, to keep you warm? :p

Yeah thats what I always joke about :p bring on the winter. Mind u if I have an amazing body that I want to show off it may be different this year ha ha :D

Back