New Journey

Starting Weight 322lbs/dress size 24-28

Target Weight loss 2-3lbs a week

Mini Target One - Reach under 300lbs

:cool:

I am 36 want to be healthier, slimmer and happier!!! My ultimate goal is to fit into a size 14 (think I was 14 when I last fit into that size) :eek::eek::eek:

Portion sizes are okay, eat way too much pizza, bread and drink too much wine!!!!

I am so ready to invest in myself. And I cant wait to read all your lovely stories too.

So It is Friday!

And the sun is shining! I had a sandwich for breakfast of bacon medallions on warburtons danish bread and lurpak (need to buy some lower cal butter)

That will keep me going until dinner as I am working until 7 so am having a couple of litres of sugar free squash and water and a dairy milk mini bar and possibly a raw fruit bar from aldi.....

Dinner will be a noodle dish or a chicken salad.

The sun is shining and I will be having a couple of Rose Spritzers or vodka and diet cokes! Am out for dinner tomorrow night so will keep breakfast and lunch light!

looking for a 2-3lb loss next friday morning

The weeks menu includes

Pork Fillet and mash
Tuna Steaks and Mediterranian Veg
Slim Well Cottage Pie
Spaghetti Bolognaise
Chicken and Feta Salad

Welcome lovely! :) What a cracking start! :)

Keeping fingers crossed for you! :)

I don't know if it's any good for you, but if you like Rum/coke sometimes if you get a highly cherried diet cherry and coke it is similar tasting to a dark rum and coke IMO. the tesco's own cherry diet coke is good for it!

Good luck - you've started well with your food and planning!

Hi all,

Thanks for the welcome. I hope you are all having a lovely start to the weekend.

I had 40g of cereal and semi skimmed milk for breakfast this morning, and will have something light for lunch too as am off out for dinner tonight. Maybe a Liberte yoghurt or some scrambled eggs and asparagus as I am not feeling hungry today yet.

Tonight I am planning on either steak or seafood, cant wait :)

Whats everyone else up to in the sun?

It depends on the bottle - some are more cherried than ever (you could I suppose even add flavouring or cherry syrup to up it perhaps? It's the highly cherried ones that taste like it though - I've given up caffeine at least for a bit but coke is the one thing I miss hahaha! Good luck! :)

How's it going WifeLife?

Back