NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's 2 firsts for me!

A dash to the local shop at 9:30pm to buy veg and making soup at 10pm!

Question - can I put lentils in my soups?

Excited to be giving this a go!

Well that's 2 firsts for me!

A dash to the local shop at 9:30pm to buy veg and making soup at 10pm!

Question - can I put lentils in my soups?

Excited to be giving this a go!

Just popped back for you quickly :p, yes on Green and no on Red. Tomorrow is a Red day, if you really have to, then I guess you could use it as a healthy extra b choice, if its a small amount. Hope this helps hun and good luck for day 1 ;) xx

Just popped back for you quickly :p, yes on Green and no on Red. Tomorrow is a Red day, if you really have to, then I guess you could use it as a healthy extra b choice, if its a small amount. Hope this helps hun and good luck for day 1 ;) xx

Thank you! xx

Thanks Kay. I'll be making spicy butternut and carrot soup for lunch today :)

Not sure if you've asked anywhere and I've missed it but I'm just going for Get Fit as it suits me better with cooking for family.

Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Kay. I'll be making spicy butternut and carrot soup for lunch today :)

Not sure if you've asked anywhere and I've missed it but I'm just going for Get Fit as it suits me better with cooking for family.

Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yummy yummy, butternut soup sounds lush ! :p Good luck for day 1 hun and mega congrats on your 3.5 stone award ! :D So so happy for you today after a fantastic week on the challenge. Hope the soup one boosts your losses further ! Get Fit cycle is perfect hun. Hope you enjoy your soup later xx

Chunky spicy vegetable and chicken soup Kay. Have it made since yesterday, just need to wizz up the veg a bit.

Wow Niamh, fab start to DAY 1, your making me hungry :p, your soup sounds amazing ! Hope you manage to snap a pic for later too :). Looking forward to your post later tonight :D xx

Posting early as I'm off to work soon and keeping it simple.:)

Not had soup for ages and forgotten how good home made soup tasted.

1.DATE: 29/09/14
2.CYCLE :Turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
4. PLAN: Red day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5l
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SOUP:2 x SmoothTomato and Peppers soup( tomato,peppers,onion,garlic,garnished with salad leaves and black pepper)

2h3385c.jpg

:drool: Corrrrrrrrrrr that's flippin amazing CG :D these soups are looking brill ! I will do a full reply to posts this evening, I have a hospital appointment so need to head out soon. Well done on a fab DAY 1 hun. Will reply back properly tonight, have a good day ! :)

Kay xx

Subscribing....may join you next monday....love a good soup so think it will be something I could do! Good luck to all starting this week xx

Having a good day 1 I think. Need to read up a bit more on the whole red / green day thing though as I've only ever done EE! Think that's why I feel like I'm doing this wrong!!!
Had yummy chicken, bacon, tomato and veg soup for my lunch.

Should have taken the photo before I microwaved it - looked a lot prettier!

Attachments

• image-512704958.jpg
    image-512704958.jpg
    589.5 KB · Views: 80
Having a good day 1 I think. Need to read up a bit more on the whole red / green day thing though as I've only ever done EE! Think that's why I feel like I'm doing this wrong!!!
Had yummy chicken, bacon, tomato and veg soup for my lunch.

Should have taken the photo before I microwaved it - looked a lot prettier!

I've only ever done EE too and don't really understand Original/Red or green, so I sometimes have to ask or check things online. I just muddle my way through. Your soup looks yummy!

Following on from the above post, I got wondering about food for today.
All I've had is fruit and yogurt for breakfast, a BIG bowl of soup for lunch, followed by a banana and a plum. Was planning on baked fish, with vegetables for dinner, as its a RED day no carbs but that really doesn't seem like I'll be eating much at all.
What do you think Kay? I'll probably use 4.5 of my syns for my evening choccy treat of 3 squares of Dairy Milk. I've not had a Hex A or B (which I guess is the same as on the Salad Challenge and can only be dried fruit?).
My brains not working very well today, I can't think of anything else that I could have. Any ideas, anyone?

Edit : The soup was just butternut squash, onion, carrots, red/yellow peppers, stock and black pepper, so no protein from meat or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back