NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks lovely! I had that yesterday and will be having it tomorrow too. I used low low in mine too - I forget how much I like it until I buy it. (I had to use 3 HEA's low low and one of philli light as I ate some of the low low before I made the soup)

1. DATE: Tues 04/11/2014
2. CYCLE : GET FIT
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 2
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.L
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: 40 mins power walking to Aldi
8. TOTAL SYNS: 8
9. SOUP: cauliflower cheese soup (minus the potato)

Last edited:
Same soup as yesterday :eek:.

4. PLAN: GREEN
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L
7. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins walk
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5 (protein shake, 5)
9. SOUP: Kale Soup (kale, broccoli , red kidney beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, baby corn, red peppers, onions, garlic and ginger, LS Stock, black pepper, lemon juice)

Sorry for mixing things up with the HEB Kay - do you think you could add that rule in the info at the start - I looked but I can't see it. I wouldn't have realised the first time I did the challenge if someone else didn't mention it. Sorry if it's me being dim.

It is at the front of the thread hun, I'll try and find it and re post it for you ;) xx

UPDATE - for WED 05/11/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only. You need to have 2 bowls of Soup in the day. . Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

4. PLAN: green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L (just!)
6. CARBS TODAY: jacket potato with lunch
7. BODY MAGIC: 40 mins walking
8. TOTAL SYNS: 9
9. SOUP: spicy Thai veg & quorn chicken

Struggling with the water which shows I've slipped into bad habits!
Also having some work done on the house- we can't use the bathroom so I'm panicking that I need to pee lol!

4. PLAN: green
6. CARBS TODAY: potato
7. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins walking
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5
9. SOUP: spicy tomato and red pepper soup

4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 1.5L Green Tea, 1L Watr
6. CARBS TODAY: Potato with tea, Porridge HEB, c
7. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins walking
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (taster night estimate - might not have had 10 but def didn't have over as lots of free stuff!)
9. SOUP: Roast Tomato and onion.

Feeling nervous haha....soup is in the slow cooker over night! Just put it on now on low, will turn it off at 7am....night!! X

Not a great picture as has already started eating it lol!

Cajun chicken soup....made a boo boo of not taking the chicken out before blending though...has a weird texture to it :(. The recipe didnt say to blend it but im not a fan of chunky soup, soup has to be smooth! I think if I had just cut up chicken and put bk in after blending it would of been fine....flavours are lovely though, just a shame about the texture!!!

X

Attachments

• 1415189289694.jpg
    1415189289694.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 27
Also a tip I learnt! Put a frezer bag over a mug and spoon your soup in - perfect mug of soup....I always judge portion sizes wrong! Plus it was so much easier to bag it up than put it in tupperware style tubs x

Oh that is a good idea - I always use tupperware etc because I can take it to work in them and microwave but that would be good for home portions. Soups looks nice. I blend most of my soups even though I don't mind chunky as I never chop anything nicely enough to want to eat my misshappen chunks haha. I will remember that if I make any with meat in.

I have had cauliflower cheese again and eaten it with no photo taken whups. Was lovely.

1. DATE: weds 05/11
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 3
4. PLAN: red
7. BODY MAGIC: none
8. TOTAL SYNS: 6 wine
9. SOUP: butternut squash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back